Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team press pool baited him. I could tell that immediately from the clickbait-iest edit, with no other information yet available. I'm guessing the reporters made more than one attempt until they got the clip they wanted. If what you read included the questions, I would like to read it.

He shouldn't fall for it. It seems to say much more about the Titans press pool. How can the people covering the Titans locally incite antagonism of Vols fans and think it is clever? Dumb af.

And look how the dumbass KY KSR is egging this on. What dumbasses they are. Will Levis tells Vol fans to "stay on that hill" if they don't like that he's a Wildcat. They pick out the inflammatory out-of-context bit and add "Go Levis for saying it, and Go Cats." Stupid af.
You were right...but I still don't like that punk. Like I said the other night...he is the living breathing epitome of the Kentucky Wildcats and their assmuncher, negative recruiting coaching staff.

The attitudes around here have proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt...we are the biggest bunch of dumbasses in the world of sports..

At this point 3 years ago we would have cried tears of joy and screamed out "HELL YEAH!" in rapturous exultation if anybody could have shown us the results of Heups first three teams...

And yet the Idiot Margin is louder than ever...bitching, pissing and moaning over every little deficiency and hiccup, but it's not just the worst, it's also respected semi-normally rational posters....what in the hell is f'n wrong with us?

It's maddening...and sickening.

We are the best fanbase in sports..

We are the worst fanbase in sports..

Total drooling idiot imbeciles..🤪
Preach!

Yeah, but also look at how long it took Georgia to get to that point. Georgia thought "why not us" for decades. They wandered the desert like we have.

Maybe Heupel is our Mark Richt. But Kirby Smart doesn't have his success without the foundation Mark Richt established (And in today's game, a lot of those Georgia teams would've had second chances in the playoffs). I would take a Mark Richt - esque run for what it means long-term. Just like I'm happy to ride out the rest of Rick Barnes' career
Get outta here with that soft loser 🦬💩....if you ain't first, you're last.

Win it all or nothing!

I've not seen him in his three years beat a quality offense. Have we beaten teams with a quality offense? Sure, but we've beaten them despite the defense. I love coach Heupel. Want him to be here a long time. If championships are our standard, then you better hope he replaces them because we will not win a championship having to outscore folks. Sure we'll win our share but we'll never win a championship with Tim Banks as our DC. If you think so, then more power to you. And to set the record straight, I do not have a hatred for Tim Banks. I do however hate his defensive schemes. People will see it eventually.
Hey, I'm with you now..Tim Banks sucks ass...worst defense I've ever seen...it's sickening and infuriating watching that soft garbage...Heupel needs to fahr his garbage ass yesterday.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Dodges a junk. Minivans ftw! I actually drive a 2010 Silverado as my work truck.
When we were younger, my wife and I got a minivan with the automatic doors. We went over to my buddies house for a bbq and all my friends were giving me grief because we rolled up in the minivan. I just pulled the key fob out and opened up and closed all the doors from their porch...
Like A Boss GIFs | GIFDB.com

When we were younger, my wife and I got a minivan with the automatic doors. We went over to my buddies house for a bbq and all my friends were giving me grief because we rolled up in the minivan. I just pulled the key fob out and opened up and closed all the doors from their porch...
Like A Boss GIFs | GIFDB.com
1704420138712.gif

View attachment 607439

Think we will be closer to 10 come season opener but we will definitely be top 5-10 vs OU. Exciting to be a player going into next season.

Does Notre Dame have a solid replacement for Hartman? They weren't even top ten with a top pick nfl qb, how are they going to be top ten without him?

doubt he was nudged
Yeah...we don't have enough on the Oline to be nudging anybody out the door that has actually contributed some good play here and there.

But...that being said, he asked for more money and tried to take advantage of our situation after agreeing on a sum already, and after being a pain in the ass and injured all year.

I wish he wasn't a dumbass...but he is...he is the poster child for why our coaches don't go after a lot of guys that people here want them to.

Are you advocating for minor leagues that are not associated with colleges again?
Not at all and I've never wanted that. I'm simply thinking contracts between schools and players are the final answer to all of this mess.

Schools want more control over players, like they used to have. Given the insanity of the current status, it's quite understandable. Players currently have far more freedom of movement than any players or coaches in any sport and it's chaotic well beyond what any pro league would even allow.

Players should also be properly compensated and have a sensible amount of freedom, similar to their own coaches.

When given a variety of competing interests, contractual agreements tend to be the final answer.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Not at all and I've never wanted that. I'm simply thinking contracts between schools and players are the final answer to all of this mess.

Schools want more control over players, like they used to have. Given the insanity of the current status, it's quite understandable. Players currently have far more freedom of movement than any players or coaches in any sport and it's chaotic well beyond what any pro league would even allow.

Players should also be properly compensated and have a sensible amount of freedom, similar to their own coaches.

When given a variety of competing interests, contractual agreements tend to be the final answer.
Thing about contracts is BOTH PARTIES have to agree. Voluntarily limiting their freedom of movement and earning potential requires a reciprocal concession…like TV money!

I'd say we had two this year. Mizzou while good should never embarrass the Vols. Florida was a catastrophe.

I'm not complaining about Heupel or the team in general. Banks will.never field a defense that will be championship level. Never.
Ok, I get. I just feel bad for you, that you have to complain about a good year and can’t enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back