Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo...that's a whole lot of major disappointment coming your way Ricky Bobby.

I want to win a championship too...but you gotta build a solid program first...you guys just want it now now now.

If being like UGA and Bama is the only thing that will satisfy you...you might as well check out now and save yourself a lot of pain and anger. You know in your heart that it is true whether you want it to be or not.

You also have to take into account the blatant on field manipulation by the officials in favor of a very few chosen golden calves...is that ever going to end?...I hope so, but there is way too much money involved for the puppet masters to just leave results to high ideals like competitive integrity and blind chance. I don't know how you get that to end when it comes to us.

I think in a few years that nobody is going to be dominant like that anymore...NIL is changing things and there is just too much chaos.

now you are confusing me…. aren’t you always lecturing the opposite thought process when it comes to the Vols?

Well, to explain, I think the Vols will win national titles the way Washington might and the way Clemson did - pairing elite QB play with decent (but not Bama/UGA level elite) supporting talent. I don’t think Tennessee will ever recruit at the Bama/UGA level and so I don’t get worked up over it when they don’t. Because they don’t, I never expect to have a decade of dominance or any such stretch where Tennessee rules college football for a long time. I think Tennessee’s history supports my point of view.

On baseball, I just am not convinced you can guarantee titles by outright buying them the way the Dodgers are trying to do it. The sport is too quirky and frankly the playoff format favors teams that simply get hot at the right time. And I hate the Dodgers and have all my life. Lol.

Sooo...that's a whole lot of major disappointment coming your way Ricky Bobby.

I want to win a championship too...but you gotta build a solid program first...you guys just want it now now now.

If being like UGA and Bama is the only thing that will satisfy you...you might as well check out now and save yourself a lot of pain and anger. You know in your heart that it is true whether you want it to be or not.

You also have to take into account the blatant on field manipulation by the officials in favor of a very few chosen golden calves...is that ever going to end?...I hope so, but there is way too much money involved for the puppet masters to just leave results to high ideals like competitive integrity and blind chance. I don't know how you get that to end when it comes to us.

I think in a few years that nobody is going to be dominant like that anymore...NIL is changing things and there is just too much chaos.
The Angry One knows.

Well, to explain, I think the Vols will win national titles the way Washington might and the way Clemson did - pairing elite QB play with decent (but not Bama/UGA level elite) supporting talent. I don’t think Tennessee will ever recruit at the Bama/UGA level and so I don’t get worked up over it when they don’t. Because they don’t, I never expect to have a decade of dominance or any such stretch where Tennessee rules college football for a long time. I think Tennessee’s history supports my point of view.

On baseball, I just am not convinced you can guarantee titles by outright buying them the way the Dodgers are trying to do it. The sport is too quirky and frankly the playoff format favors teams that simply get hot at the right time. And I hate the Dodgers and have all my life. Lol.
There is definitely no guarantee that they will win bc baseball is different kind of sport…. Since the Guggeinham group took over the Dodgers have been the best run organization… They are willing to spend money( like this year)… They are some of the best at developing athletes….!Continually have one of the top minor leagues in baseball… They fix guys other teams have cut…. Max Muncy, Just Turner, Chris Taylor as examples…. They picked up Tyler Anderson who no one wanted and turned him into a cy young candidate. They pump up some of their lesser talented minor leaguers and upgrade. An example being Mitch White…. we got a mid 3 era out of him and traded him to the Bluejays for minor leaguer who has some of the most potential in baseball…. Nick Frasso who has a 100 mph fastball with great movement.!It’s great being a Dodgers fan!!!

Dude!👀😅 could you imagine our fan base rowdy as F*** beers in hand 100,000 + rocking a sleeveless hoodie during a rival game 😭😂😂 baaad a$$..give us our theme music 👇🏽

View attachment 607506

iEFiEL Men Short Sleeve Bodysuit with Turn-down Collar One-Piece Leotard - Walmart.com

From a higher end store but Here is what they wear on the rich people side

Once again, every time he's had a chance, AP has underlined, emboldened the fact that transfers can transfer anywhere now.

Alluded that Mincey may try to jockey for more $. I'm concerned about that with he, but moreso with ONL.

Once again, Basilio repeating what he hears at the bowling alley.

That bowling alley must have all the insiders. They told him Nico was starting and Mincey was entering portal. I’ll bet it’s Crest Bowling in Maryville.

Reactions: All_Vol87
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back