Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he backchanneled a deal and will shop it. UT seldom has traction with those guys. They usually know where they want to go and are trying to drive up already-inflated NIL $$.
Likely. I'd look at a talented OL from a lessor team/league who's hungry to prove himself at the SEC level vs getting into a bidding war for guys making lateral moves for the payday like kiffin is doing. Think we've seen that with our portal guys not named Staes. Time will tell which approach works best.

First off, I’d like to know what the correct pronunciation of this is. Hopefully, the K is not silent.
Secondly, whoever lands this guy should have all kinds of red warnings and asterisks on the schools media guide to show how all announcers should say this name.
Otherwise, you may see the end to some broadcast careers.

First off, I’d like to know what the correct pronunciation of this is. Hopefully, the K is not silent.
Secondly, whoever lands this guy should have all kinds of red warnings and asterisks on the schools media guide to show how all announcers should say this name.
Otherwise, you may see the end to some broadcast careers.
“Wow! What a play by Noah…uhh…

Noah…

Well, Noah-gonna try that one, I can tell you that much.”

He sure as hell ain't getting a job anywhere else. Nobody's going to steal him. 🤣
Its amazing how great everyone seems to think he is, yet no one is trying to poach him. And he is actively pursuing smaller head coaching jobs too and they aren’t taking him. I’d be willing to see what he does without Willie as he is awful, but it’s fascinating how everyone thinks he is a top flight DC.

Place your odds on which of these records Nico breaks first

Single Season Passing Yards: 3,819 (Peyton in 97)
Single Season Touchdowns: 36 (Peyton in 97)
Single Game Passing Yards: 530 (Bray in 12)
Single Game Touchdowns: 7 (Ainge in 07)
Single Season Passing Completions: 325 (Ainge in 07)
Single Game Passing Completions: 37 (Bray in 12)

Reactions: beneVOLence
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back