Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry I get the fact it’s a message board and everyone is allowed to have an opinion but I will lmao if they hire DeBoer and will continue to laugh at some of our “knowledgeable” “fans” on here afraid of that hire (notice I put both in quotations) lol….

This has become a great offseason and I can’t wait to see the max exodus at bama over it. Don’t care how good of a coach you are with an elite QB from the portal you have to be able to recruit the HS ranks to compete in the SEC

with a very poor roster….. tough task for mayo
Defensive side of the ball was pretty solid before the injuries hit them. They were well onto their way to another top 10 defense and still ended up just outside the top 10 in total defense and scoring defense. Some of that was probably just Belichick magic though so who knows. Offensive side of the ball is an absolute mess and the real issue for sure.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Kind of assumed this is why Saban is sticking around as a consultant. He will keep everyone in line, including Birmingham and will meddle with the NCAA too for fun.
If Saban is sticking around, then you'd be an absolute FOOL to accept the coaching job... that is sure expedited failure. If Saban sticks around and a coach accepts, then he gets what he gets ...

Reactions: hooter vol
Nah, I think a decision is still pending
Yeah sounds like he's got an offer and is mulling it over.

Oregon did everything needed to keep Lanning. Will Washington do the same? They really have similar choices to make here. That Washington job is a pretty good one that only gets better in the Big 10. He seems like a better fit there in my mind.

Here for it either way this goes

The Dolphins-Chiefs game is on pace tomorrow to be the 3rd lowest windchills ever for an NFL game with game time windchills forecasted below -30.

Borderline insane, IMO.
I was in Wisconsin once for work and it was -21 with the wind chill. I thought my eyes were going to freeze in my head. It was absolutely miserable.

I just reviewed DeBoer's coaching history again. I REALLY hope Bama inks this guy. He has ZERO experience and recruiting ties in the South.

Reactions: ugg
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back