Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue if DeBoer will be a bust or not, but he will be less than Saban either way and that could be enough to get him fired in 3 years regardless.

that 12 wins a year average Saban had won't be met by DeBoer or likely any of his replacements, not with us on the rise Kirby at Georgia and Texas/OU in the conference now.
With the talent bama has, does deboer beat Michigan?

Haha hell no, my last choice to face tbh. Not scared, but hoped they'd slip past this dude.

I just like data and puzzles. I think this is the guy despite what i want. Nothing would make me happier for them to land on Rees.
Oh, so you just want to be right.

I just want them to keep going through days of agony.

Imagine it’s January 12th, 2018 and you see an Alabama fan. His team is 4 days removed from beating a SEC rival for the national championship, Saban’s 6th overall title.

You can walk up to him and say “Hey man you better enjoy this because your coach in 6 years is currently the QB coach at Fresno State.”

Will be interesting to see how many players jump ship.
I doubt many I mean Deboer was just in the playoff. What is not going to get talked about publicly though is they will have to pay about 20% more for players than they have under Saban. In one retirement Bama just became more like Auburn than UGA.

Reactions: Volnukem
Oh, so you just want to be right.

I just want them to keep going through days of agony.
This isn't about what I want. I was hoping it wasn't DeBoer because it was free fall after that... shocker a playoff team got a good coach. He still ain't Saban and this has been the single biggest game changer for UT FB since the hiring of Fulmer.

We are poised to win a lot.

Chris Lowe saying it is about done. If it is indeed DeBoer, the cartoonist of this forum needs to be drawing a cartoon of DeBoer walking the hallway to his office and the tour man says, “Here’s Nick Saban‘s office and now here’s your office.“ And it is about 1/3 as big!
Big winner is Jimmy Sexton, he needed some more money..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back