Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the talent bama has, does deboer beat Michigan?
Same roster + Penix and I think Deboer would have torched Michigan...especially without the zebra bias cause Bama.

I think he's a good coach, but he won't recruit like Saban and he won't win as much when the roster is fully turned over. The question to me is will he win enough to stay there and keep them in the mix...

Reactions: Vols4us and DD4ME
No clue if DeBoer will be a bust or not, but he will be less than Saban either way and that could be enough to get him fired in 3 years regardless.

that 12 wins a year average Saban had won't be met by DeBoer or likely any of his replacements, not with us on the rise Kirby at Georgia and Texas/OU in the conference now.
One of the hardest things that the Sabans of the world have to do is manage a roster full of blue chip players with blue chip egos and get them to play as a team. If this guy can’t do that, he will get chewed up and spit out.

Oh no guys that’s bad news Kelen Deboer is like Nick Saban and Urban Meyer reincarnated according to some posters on here 😂😂😂
Who is this straw man you keep referencing?

I’ve seen people say he’s a good coach—which he is—but I’ve seen even more that agree he seems an odd fit at Alabama and that the fanbase will turn on him in a hurry.

Hmmm, wonder if DeBoer will inherit Butch Jones' car wash services? Or was that specific to Saban? I'm sure Butch is getting tired of the weekly drive from Jonesboro.

I may be wrong, but I think Jim doesn't do anything until the Ravens playoff season is complete.

He can wait to see what happens as most the NFL jobs will be waiting to interview candidates that are still with teams still playing.

Patriots were hiring Mayo and that's why they moved as quickly as they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back