Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans have no faith in Tannehill. Draw play to Spears on 3rd and 5. Then go for it on 4th and 5 and get sacked. Gonna be a long weekend.
Nothing like watching Tennessee football crap the bed on Saturdays and Sundays again.

Reactions: ugg
Give me Dayne Davis over Ollie Lane btw…. Atleast with Davis in we were able to run the ball up the middle.
Agreed. Problem is this staff seems to reward older players who stick around even if less talented. Not until they start being a major liability do they pull them. But shoot they keep playing Tank and others in the secondary that are terrible and let it ride. Scream talent all we want, but if they won’t play the young talent then that’s on them.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Why are people acting people like South Carolina is an unstoppable juggernaut? I know last night was disappointing, but South Carolina just doesn't scare me.
Well I felt good about the game when I thought Tennessee had a really good front 7/pass rush. But Florida showed that may not true

Reactions: Govolsman98
Well I felt good about the game when I thought Tennessee had a really good front 7/pass rush. But Florida showed that may not true
We still do. We was in the backfield a lot but kept reading the wrong gap or zone. UTSA will be the factor on how the season goes. If we come out flat then it’ll be a long year but if the players respond well and come out with the fire I know they have it’ll put the rest of our foes on notice.

less demand and low prices equals a bad football program
Good teams don’t play for cheap at Tennessee
Throught the years, ive looked at prices when other teams are good vs TN. Unless it a premium matchup, prices are generally reasonable.
I remember seeing on twitter a couple years ago AM and Bama in Tuscaloosa with both being ranked in the top 25 were going for less than what TN games were in an unranked matchup. Supply/demand/greed...... Also the school moving all ticket sales to ticketmaster doesnt help anything with their insane fees.

Interesting perspective…I definitely concur.

With the portal, it changes the game. If you have holes, fill it after signing day with portal players. It’s basically free agency. We just haven’t attacked the portal for top flight guys or lost them and it cost us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back