Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s posting stories to his social media to complain about playing time. I don’t think it’s some huge jump to say he’ll go where he can get more playing time if things don’t change. iirc, there was some chatter after the Orange Bowl last year that Sampson could be one to watch with the transfer portal, but we managed to keep him.
He’s “caged” in the graphic.

I believe the implication is he was “unavailable” for the game…

Defense, specifically 3rd down defense was as big a problem as Joe was to be honest. Joes management of the offense was worse than his play. Defense letting them bleed clock and nickel and dime us I’m the first half didn’t allow us to run hardly any plays. We can win with Joe however he isn’t as good as Hendon.
We got spoiled last year, no doubting on that. What I saw last night, we played horribly in the first half and then Second half, we played better, but it was too much to overcome the first half because Florida bled the clock. I knew we were in trouble when I saw the time clock management.

Reactions: KptVFL
As a redhead, we always own the show. Unlike popular belief, we’re lovable women, well, unless someone pisses us off 😁.
What's got all the reds so cranked up? Are you all up to something? My redheaded wife and youngest son have been meaner than normal this year. What's going on?

Reactions: KptVFL
The Birmingham Office is the culprit. They've been using their officiating crews to rig outcomes for long time. Last night was blatant, but a lot of our other games have been blatant, too.

Gambling might be the reason cited by some people; but only because they are still trying to shield themselves from the horror that the rigging is more central to the sport than meddling "outside" forces.

Of course the networks are implicated too. They have to cover for all of it. The announcers basically get big salaries to not notice things. 😂 Or, if they do, to avoid at all cost saying how bad it is and drawing the decisive implication.
And they'll continue to do it because so many people don't believe it's possible.

Small is still our best pass protecting rb and is also the more physical, although Wright has practically closed that gap
Don’t think we can draw that conclusion with Sampson having barely any snaps. He is quicker and built bigger than small right now. I’m sure he has improved immensely. Much like Wright looking like a boss this year.

Don’t think we can draw that conclusion with Sampson having barely any snaps. He is quicker and built bigger than small right now. I’m sure he has improved immensely. Much like Wright looking like a boss this year.
Sampson is super quick and agile, but im not sold on his ability to break tackles and his physicality quite yet. But, like with Wright, if he adds weight and with more experience he can get there. Its important that we come out swinging against UTSA and hopefully can get guys like Sampson, Seldon, Nico, and Leacock experience

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back