Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sampson is super quick and agile, but im not sold on his ability to break tackles and his physicality quite yet. But, like with Wright, if he adds weight and with more experience he can get there. Its important that we come out swinging against UTSA and hopefully can get guys like Sampson, Seldon, Nico, and Leacock experience
Yeah, Sampson has the speed and wiggle kinda like Reggie Bush but Sampson can’t run between the tackles. That’s the only downside that I see in his game right now besides possibly pass protection but that could have improved. Don’t know because it’s like Butch is still evaluating and deciding who gets game reps.

Reactions: JCVol00
Yeah, Sampson has the speed and wiggle kinda like Reggie Bush but Sampson can’t run between the tackles. That’s the only downside that I see in his game right now besides possibly pass protection but that could have improved. Don’t know because it’s like Butch is still evaluating and deciding who gets game reps.
Yup, besides 2 or 3 runs against va, the first defender to get his hands on sampson brought him down, and same thing against AP, didnt break any tackles. Probably why he didn’t play yesterday

He’ll be in the portal. Don’t get why he doesn’t get more run in this offense. He’s way too talented to be shelved. Small is fine, but doesn’t have the burst Sampson does. Sampson should be our future and needs to be getting more reps.

Still so weird to me some of yans think you know who should be playing…..on offense….more so than Josh Heupel 😂

Anyone talking firing and trying to twist player comments into locker room issues is an idiot and honestly part of the problem the last 20 years. Nobody is above criticisms for performance but once the rednecks start running their mouths and making noise about lockeroom issues and hot seat takes it starts the cracks. Anyone wanting Heupel gone is a moron and anyone wanting mass staff turnover is a moron.
This.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
The Birmingham Office is the culprit. They've been using their officiating crews to rig outcomes for long time. Last night was blatant, but a lot of our other games have been blatant, too.

Gambling might be the reason cited by some people; but only because they are still trying to shield themselves from the horror that the rigging is more central to the sport than meddling "outside" forces.

Of course the networks are implicated too. They have to cover for all of it. The announcers basically get big salaries to not notice things. 😂 Or, if they do, to avoid at all cost saying how bad it is and drawing the decisive implication.
Unfortunately I think they’re just really bad at their job. No reason Birmingham needed Florida to win. They needed Tennessee to win more than FU. We just sucked it up as much as the officiating crew.

I think y'all are reading too much into Sampson's IG story.

He's just saying he wants to play. Cheetah can't run full speed in the cage. He wants to be unleashed.

That "cryptic" post doesn't mean he's going to transfer. Kid wants more responsibility in the offense. I think he gets it moving forward. I think Heupel's "we need to make some changes" might include his participation.

Unfortunately I think they’re just really bad at their job....
In that case, the calls would even out over time. What were the bad game-changing calls against Florida? One way street.

....No reason Birmingham needed Florida to win. They needed Tennessee to win more than FU. We just sucked it up as much as the officiating crew.
#8,780, #8,879

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back