Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing it myself and am about to just say screw it and move on. Sports have become so obsessed with gambling and it is starting to make the public doubt. Might be 20 years but the public trust will be lost and sports will suffer. Baseball did before Ruth came along and saved it. The Black sox throwing the WS almost killed the game of baseball and don't think history doesn't repeat itself. Taking that genie out for the greed of money will eventually rot sports and no bigger place than what is happening in college football.
I like you but I swear you are always about to screw it and move on for something haha.

No more weird than the coach absolutists that believe Heupel is infallible and cannot make mistakes.
Sure, he can make mistakes. He's human. But don't you think people are overreacting to one loss in year 3??

BTW, you can be wrong, too. None of us are perfect.

Tho I am pretty damn close.

I won’t even comment about the Defense from Saturday night… It’s sucked! It seem like our entire game plan on both sides of the ball was meant to go against the strengths of Florida, and it came nowhere near working. They have a quarterback who can’t throw a deep ball and they want to run the ball, yet we sit in soft zone and allow them to dink and dunk us with short plays and run the ball all the way down the field.

On offense, we kept trying to run the ball in the middle of their defense, which is their strength. They are huge, strong, but slow. Seems like the calls would be running the ball more to the edge. I am still baffled about our game plan for both sides of the ball.

I won’t even comment about the Defense from Saturday night… It’s sucked! It seem like our entire game plan on both sides of the ball was meant to go against the strengths of Florida, and it came nowhere near working. They have a quarterback who can’t throw a deep ball and they want to run the ball, yet we sit in soft zone and allow them to dink and dunk us with short plays and run the ball all the way down the field.

On offense, we kept trying to run the ball in the middle of their defense, which is their strength. They are huge, strong, but slow. Seems like the calls would be running the ball more to the edge. I am still baffled about our game plan for both sides of the ball.
er the inability to adapt.

gameplan vs apsu was pretty bad, on offense. so far not too thrilled with halzle.

Even though I would prefere for Nico not to be sacrificed this season.....I really would like to see the youth movement in the secondary.....Burrell is actually doing very well leave him alone for now ....Hadden eeeh needs to be doing his MMA training instead of being on the field....
definitely. we have lots of talent back there.

This all day. I still don’t understand what they were thinking.

Sure, he can make mistakes. He's human. But don't you think people are overreacting to one loss in year 3??

BTW, you can be wrong, too. None of us are perfect.

Tho I am pretty damn close.

We haven't looked real sharp in 1 quarter of football this year. Came to a head against a crappy Florida team. It's a bit alarming. We still have some of the same bums out there that we've had the last 2-3 years.

What's got all the reds so cranked up? Are you all up to something? My redheaded wife and youngest son have been meaner than normal this year. What's going on?
Personally, I’m very chill and laid back, but have no fuse. The things that make me mad I just switch and see red. I’ve seen red more this year than I ever have. Maybe it’s a collective, group mind ginger thing lol

44 needs to prepare better
All the pre snap motion took him outta the play before the ball was snapped
That falls on 2 also, if he’s so damn smart and valuable he better have his guys in position

As far as Dylan Sampson goes I'm sorry he is 3rd on depth chart but the two in front of him deserve to be .....Jabari may trip over the hash marks but he is productive when he plays and Jaylen Wrights play this season is great so far....this reminds of when John Kelly was buried behind AK and Jalen Hurd for a season or 2..... does it really suck to have RB depth??? I don't think it does wait your turn even though you're a great talent....

Just an idea, and something I know isn't going to happen, but Heupel should let Martinez go and bring in Jim Leonhard to be DB coach/Asst. DC.

And should Arkansas ever can Pittman, Heupel would be crazy not to immediately pick him up. I'm not totally out on Elarbee, but this OL has been bad. When he has talent, I think he can mold it, but he has a hard time recruiting that talent.
If Heupel fires anyone, I want Danny White to do the hiring, 😂

Also, Spyre needs to consider opening up the checkbook a little more to help flip some guys. Maybe there's a player or two we need to be willing to overpay for. Even if it's in the portal. The OL needs major help. The DL will need major help after this season. Winning starts in the trenches.
I think Spyre is on the edge of pushing red as it is. Need a lot more help from the fans, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back