Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just now seeing this but this is weird. Mincey played ST but couldn't play offense?

Yes, that what happened and that's what he said.

If Heupel is "trying to keep it in house," why is douche tweeting about it, trying to get outrage clicks and stir up discontent. The Florida media is really giving us hell. Oh wait, that's Knoxville media. :rolleyes: Who cares if douchey whiner has ever heard of it?

Totally disagree on that!

If sacked it would have been on the Oline(what SHOULD have happened).............

The interception was 100% on a boneheaded decision by Joe!

He was hit while throwing and then drove into the ground. It should have never been a INT.

If Heupel is "trying to keep it in house," why is douche tweeting about it, trying to get outrage clicks and stir up discontent. The Florida media is really giving us hell. Oh wait, that's a Knoxville media special.
I think that’s why Hype was kinda snarky with some of the reporters.

Reactions: Orange.

If Heupel is "trying to keep it in house," why is douche tweeting about it, trying to get outrage clicks and stir up discontent. The Florida media is really giving us hell. Oh wait, that's a Knoxville media special.
This football program really is a pariah as LA said. Everyone is against us. Screw ‘em.

If Heupel is "trying to keep it in house," why is douche tweeting about it, trying to get outrage clicks and stir up discontent. The Florida media is really giving us hell. Oh wait, that's Knoxville media. :rolleyes:
So you don't think it's weird? Or you think the media should just act like it's not weird?

I'll never understand the intense desire for wanting the local media to be a propoganda machine for the AD. Just don't follow any of them and get all your news from utsports.com.

I could not disagree more with Heup on some of his statements. Hopefully, those comments were just coach speak. This team has serious issues physically, schematically and with chemistry. If the team/staff does not realize how they embarrassed themselves at UF, this is going to be a long season. It is fixable, but acting like they just need some tweaks in areas is not the truth.

Totally disagree on that!

If sacked it would have been on the Oline(what SHOULD have happened).............

The interception was 100% on a boneheaded decision by Joe!
He had White open, he tried to step into the throw and as soon as he did Lane let Watson right through and blasted Milton. He shouldn’t have thrown it but it happened very fast. He would have been fine if Lane held his block half a second longer

Also shoulda been a roughing the passer call on Watson

I'm not worried about mistakes as much as play calling.
Rattler and Weigman both will rip apart Banks soft ass zone he liked to play.
I actually expect a good bounce back game against South Carolinas offense. But if banks gets torched again I’m 100% on the fire banks train and I’m already almost there

I could not disagree more with Heup on some of his statements. Hopefully, those comments were just coach speak. This team has serious issues physically, schematically and with chemistry. If the team/staff does not realize how they embarrassed themselves at UF, this is going to be a long season. It is fixable, but acting like they just need some tweaks in areas is not the truth.
Don't know if it's been mentioned with all our coaches in here but is it possible that we miss our OC more than we realize. After all, he was pretty good at his job before he became the head man at South Florida.

Reactions: jlawso21 and KptVFL
Whether they’re making no changes or radical changes, he’s not gonna say it in his press hits.

Saturday sucked ass and still pissed about it. But y’all are acting like we just started the season 1-2 with a loss to UF and Virginia. Still a lot to play for and improvements that can be made. Going 5-1 into Tuscaloosa is still a good possibility

SC should absolutely be favored in 2 weeks.

Don't know if it's been mentioned with all our coaches in here but is it possible that we miss our OC more than we realize. After all, he was pretty good at his job before he became the head man at South Florida.

It's not like Golesh was the only guy Heupel ever used. We're getting screens because our OL is shaky and coaches don't have faith in the passing game. Hopefully, they're realizing what every SEC coach who tries to screen his way to success realizes - it won't work. We can use it some but not every other play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back