Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t think they would make a true Fr check with them?
We have a guy that’s 23 yrs old and in his 6th season checking with the sideline every play.

So it’s not a matter of age or seniority.
It’s a matter of capability, and trust.

Last year we ‘checked with me’ in the red zone.
This year it’s ‘check with me’ all up the field.

We have a guy that’s 23 yrs old and in his 6th season checking with the sideline every play.

So it’s not a matter of age or seniority.
It’s a matter of capability, and trust.

Last year we ‘checked with me’ in the red zone.
This year it’s ‘check with me’ all up the field.
Good point

Seen't already in the FF. 🙄

But I do not think idiots like that are reflective of most of our fan base, although they do their best to make it appear as such. The medium is highly distorting in that respect. The FF is stock full of trolls, terminal BVS cases, and random malicious imbecile haters.
This. I also think there’s a massive difference in what most people say in the game forums mid-game and what they say on Monday/Tuesday morning (at least I see this difference in recruiting and basketball forums). Maybe I’m biased bc I say plenty of dumb sh*t in the game threads and through text during games, but have a level headed, rationale modification of opinion within an hour or so after the game.

All that to say, all the dumb stuff I and others spout off about in the game threads, is the stuff that people make threads about 3-4 days after the games in the football forum. Your last sentence couldn’t be more accurate.

A gargoyle walks into a tavern and asks for a frothy ale. When the innkeeper brings it to him, the gargoyle complains, " I am quitting my job of guarding the castle. I am done." The innkeeper asks him why and the gargoyle replies, " I am tired of being taken for granite."
Get out of here with that. Can't you see we're busy trashing our team and having a pitty party?

I hate Florida so damn much every thing about them. The hate only grew this weekend.
We were close to leaving before the whistle Saturday and Heup dropping the timeout with 9 seconds left got me fired up again. I’m as mad as anyone we saw some piss poor effort in game, but I’m at least glad we didn’t leave without showing a little damn fight at the end. Eff the gators.

After some time after a loss I usually feel better about the future games. Not this time. I feel worse. Something is amiss about this team. It brought back memories of Butch's last year with all.the locker room drama. I think the vols are headed for a rough season. I think Uconn and vandy are our only very high percentage wins. The rest are toss ups. I could see us losing to SC and A&M. I pretty much guarantee losses to GA and Bama. I can see KY and mizzou being losses. Sorry to be a downer but something is off with this team and I'm not sure it's fixable quickly.

After some time after a loss I usually feel better about the future games. Not this time. I feel worse. Something is amiss about this team. I brought back memories of Butch's last year with all.the locker room drama. I think the vols are headed for a rough season. I think Uconn and vandy are our only very high percentage wins. The rest are toss ups. I could see us losing to SC and A&M. I pretty much guarantee losses to GA and Bama. I can see KY and mizzou being losses. Sorry to be a downer but something is off with this team and I'm not sure it's fixable quickly.
Feel this way too…

After some time after a loss I usually feel better about the future games. Not this time. I feel worse. Something is amiss about this team. I brought back memories of Butch's last year with all.the locker room drama. I think the vols are headed for a rough season. I think Uconn and vandy are our only very high percentage wins. The rest are toss ups. I could see us losing to SC and A&M. I pretty much guarantee losses to GA and Bama. I can see KY and mizzou being losses. Sorry to be a downer but something is off with this team and I'm not sure it's fixable quickly.
After the season we had last year. I can’t figure out why this team isn’t on fire and ready to absolutely rumble. Doesn’t mean we win them all but how do we have a team that doesn’t seem fired up and ready to play? I cannot stand pissing down our legs at a rivals house. We may lose but don’t show up completely Unprepared.

After some time after a loss I usually feel better about the future games. Not this time. I feel worse. Something is amiss about this team. It brought back memories of Butch's last year with all.the locker room drama. I think the vols are headed for a rough season. I think Uconn and vandy are our only very high percentage wins. The rest are toss ups. I could see us losing to SC and A&M. I pretty much guarantee losses to GA and Bama. I can see KY and mizzou being losses. Sorry to be a downer but something is off with this team and I'm not sure it's fixable quickly.

While I agree there aren’t many layups on the schedule, I feel fine about the team. It’s a transition year and playing out to my expectations so far. 8-4 or 7-5 and then on to the Nico era. We will be fine.

If it were any position other than the OL, it would be a much quicker fix. We gotta hit that portal hard and be really, really spot on with the evals.

After blowing out Buffalo 55-27 (2.5 point favorites) and moving to 3-0. Liberty moves into the driver seat to win the CUSA slightly above WKU. Kaidon Salter has blossomed in Chadwell’s high powered attack to this point. Really interested in seeing them the rest of the way. Chadwell has out recruited Freeze at Coastal and now at Liberty as well when compared with Freeze’s Liberty classes.

Reactions: UTJoe
It really is depressing

I don’t understand the Mincey suspension. Why is Heupel saying it’s basically day to day?

Other than the citation he’s been a recalcitrant so far this year, wants to play left tackle!

I certainly don’t know for sure but if he’s been unhappy I could envision a little mouthy going on.

How do you like how I came up with all this supposition. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back