Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t know what’s going on over at the hill….My Nephew still knows some people in the football facility…. They are saying that the players just don’t seem to care. What has happened to our culture this year?
We don’t have player leaders anymore. Hell, our LONG SNAPPER is a team captain

The more I look at the schedule the more I’m talking myself into 9-3 again. If Tennessee can run that offense in the 2nd half and not the run up the middle spam with screens left and right I think UT might be ok. If Joe throws picks or misses then so be it. UT ain’t winning USCe, Aggies with the run/screen offense hiding Milton. Need to risk it. Season is salvageable. Milton is who he is at this point. Go out and attack. UT had 6.0 yards per play. UF had 5.2. Stop the stupid mistakes and save the season. Starts with USCe and Neyland needs to be so electric to launch this squad upwards therefore changing the trajectory of the season
You mean that great 2nd half offense that generated 9 points?

i don’t know what’s going on over at the hill….My Nephew still knows some people in the football facility…. They are saying that the players just don’t seem to care. What has happened to our culture this year?
All flowing down from the qb.

Like someone said earlier he isn’t the solution. He throws most balls way too hard, has a very low football IQ and his attitude comes across as someone who doesn’t care.

I honestly hoped he had improved and would be fantastic this year especially given he stayed with the program after losing the job. Instead we get a sixth year qb who can’t operate the offense at full speed. A sixth year qb should be a coach on the field and elevating others around him.

It looks like others especially the receivers don’t want to play for him. I was on a team that had major internal issues between players albeit in a different sport. There are glaring signs that is the case if we take off our orange colored glasses.

Are you serious? If those teams are beatable and the door to Atlanta was wide open, this game shuts nothing.

Winning 9 games in our year 3 is far more than just cute. That's, at very least, on schedule, maybe ahead. Even here, most predicted and expected about 9 wins.

And the bowl game would not be pointless.
I agree with you, we can still rebound and meet our goals. At the same time the odds of us meeting the 9 win season have reduced significantly unless we make a leap offensively, I don't think it's going to happen on defense. Maybe getting two lineman back is the key to that happening.

If not we'll be asking a lot of questions in the off-season, questions we didn't think we'd be asking going into year four..... Let's hope we rebound and this was just a blip on the radar

Yep.

When a QB gets his leg shattered pulling that crap maybe it will change.

It was ugly. But I hate that dancin Nancy crap we continually see QBs try and pull for no reason.

There were :09 seconds left. Take the knee and the game is over.

There was Zero need to back up and bleed more seconds off before you took a knee at the absolute last second.

He was still standing when he got hit. Should have hit him even harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back