Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lack of true leaders and ones stepping up are not the ones we need. Need to sit these entitled seniors that keep playing based on seniority. I believe that’s the biggest issue and let the young talent play hard.
The secondary, sure, and I think we'll begin to see that. I think missing Pili hurt us because the more talented young guys needed to be phased in more slowly; but that's water under the bridge. They'll get better every outing. But I think the biggest difficulty is OL: The hardest place to attempt a youth movement imo.

Last edited:
If he had just not started that game thread, we'd be undefeated and playing lights out.
Also Slaughter wouldn't have been injured and Mincey wouldn't have pulled a miniature Banks.

I am tempted to say "and the Birmingham refs would have called an even-handed game," but likely nothing could fix that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volunteer821
That's different that refusing to hire someone based on their race. They are allowed to include diversity as a hiring goal without denying employment opportunities based on race. And The university isn't a private corporation, but a government institution.
Implicit vs Explicit

And there are plenty of examples of explicit in the private world (which I have no problem with btw). And yes, it is stickier when it’s a State sponsored entity.

But if it’s “we strongly encourage you to”, it’s probably gonna get done.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back