Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see this team scoring 60+ points on anybody.
Another bet I'll take.

Now where did Jack run off to with his 6-6 prediction?

I believe there was another silly prediction out there I wanted to bet on, but forget what it was now. They've been pouring in since Sat night.

About to @Jack Burton all y'all on these predictions 😅🤣

Another bet I'll take.

Now where did Jack run off to with his 6-6 prediction?

I believe there was another silly prediction out there I wanted to bet on, but forget what it was now. They've been pouring in since Sat night.

About to @Jack Burton all y'all on these predictions 😅🤣
Devo, I think Vols can get to 9-3. The USCe game and A&M game are pivotal. Neyland crowd may be just enough to push em over the top. Idc if it’s a 25-24 win or 55-17. Just win baby!

I think it’s more retarded to say “former player is lying to his audience to protect one players feelings,” personally
Lol it’s not lying. It’s trying to protect players and especially ones who need more coddling. Pruitt even had VFL buddies for players who they would call and chat with. Former players and media are used many times. Believe what you want tho.

Lol it’s not lying. It’s trying to protect players and especially ones who need more coddling. Pruitt even had VFL buddies for players who they would call and chat with. Former players and media are used many times. Believe what you want tho.
did you listen to Swain in 2020? He wasn’t exactly kind to pruitt

Reactions: VolByLaw
A possible scenario for QB: If Milton struggles versus UTSA, hopefully run game helps him out and Nico gets 2nd half reps. Then if Milton cannot get it done versus SC then Nico plays out game and gets 1st team reps for 2weeks during bye.

Reactions: tnvols72
He played through the third quarter.

BYU is an independent. So yeah not amazing, but that doesn't include Notre Dame at least and I don't know how you can be considered "bad" if you're an all conference player.

It's not wild speculation that a 5th year freaking senior who has operated a defense better than Herring that he probably would. Especially when we know that was a concern going into this hame and clearly Herring had trouble recognizing things. Also no one is saying that we win. It's just weird how the thought that Pili was a big loss for the operational aspect of our defense bothers some of you so much.
He did not…went out early in the second after playing hurt somewhere in the first.

How do you make all-conference if you’re NOT in a conference? Sounds homeschooly. Nonetheless, QUOTE me where I said he was “bad”. Can’t lose an argument when you’re presenting both sides, I guess. 😉

Still doing “probably”’and not acknowledging that we’re talking The Swamp in a rivalry where “probably” has never factored. His addition to the team was a plus, so his loss would be a minus. But for “some posters” to bemoan the loss of services from someone who knows what Nickelback references are like he’s a modern day William Wallace is way over dramatic and pious. We’re that fragile? We’d have found a way to blow this and there would be threads about benching Pili…VN way. 😎

Reactions: KptVFL
Just listened to McElroy on Ryen Russillo discussing Alabama’s issues this year. He brought some good points about depth and how hard it is to win in today’s game without bringing your mental and physical “A+” game every night (something that college kids are notoriously known to not do) due to the talent level being so even among the P5 teams. He also said that he thinks there’s a major confidence problem in Tuscaloosa with their group, whether due to QB play or youth or inexperience, if not all the above. I thought it was interesting considering some of things our “insider-ish” users have said about the team being so down on themselves with the early season performances. To me, it sounds like leadership is something that’s really missing on both squads - hopefully we have guys step up and take this mantle before the we hit our tough stretch in 2 weeks. (And hopefully bama does not find leadership and goes to hell)

A-ha! You’re true motives finally exposed!

You’re anglin for a piece of Levi’s!!
@UTProf going to give each of us a six-figure holiday check when she bags Levis. "I have to take care of my family, dumb dumb," she tells him. "Theys got the poor so bad they can't take care of our grandma Nilester. We call her NIL for short." 😆

@UTProf going to give each of us a six-figure holiday check when she bags Levis. "I have to take care of my family, dumb dumb," she tells him. "Theys got the poor so bad they can't take care of our grandma Nilester. We call her NIL for short." 😆
Don't forget the free jar of Mayonnaise make mine JFG....

OMG that would be epic. Use a UK QB to NIL us some VOLS. lmao.

The Ramil Kid that committed to MSU last season ...think he might leave there since the HC got fired.?...might want out of there...Ramil Stanton 4*

Looks like Barnes will retire in Knoxville. Idk how many more years he plans to coach though.

He's got 5 years on his contract which should get him between 875-925 win range. I think if he coaches for 8 more years he'd get to 1000.

It’s coach speak. Watching this staff over the last 3 years, they aren’t going to say the obvious if a player clearly isn’t executing well. They’re more pump up our players egos. It’s a different style but there’s many ways of attacking it
Right. In public, to the media looking for a feeding frenzy. That doesn't mean they don't spell it all out forcefully within the facility.

But I figure you know that, too. A person would have to be idiotic to think Halzle's statement was idiotic.

Looks like Barnes will retire in Knoxville. Idk how many more years he plans to coach though.

He's got 5 years on his contract which should get him between 875-925 win range. I think if he coaches for 8 more years he'd get to 1000.
I so hope Barnes wins it all before he retires. It would be epic. For him, the team, the program, and our fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back