Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see cold singles being a concern for obvious reasons, but disallowing cold cases is just mean. I have picked up a case or 6 pack or whatever on the way to a dinner or gathering on many occasions. I have no intention of drinking in the car and would rather not have to buy ahead and make space in my refrigerator. That will have zero impact on drunk driving, just make it harder to be a courteous guest.
They need to start making cars with beer fridges in them. . .

Ever heard of an automobile causing someone to lose everything they have, their home, their family, their life? Before you say people die in car crashes, the car didn’t cause the crash, the driver did. Alcohol CAUSES problems.
Agree 1000% percent.

It's not just socially accepted...it's pushed onto society with tons of false myths along with it and its advertising ("wine is good for you"..."wine o clock"..."2 beers a day is correlated with good health!") the list goes on and on and they're talking about a literal poison...

BUT the bill isn't thinking things through imo. NC had "private clubs" for decades because of the fear that people would pop into bars and drink and drive. The idea was cute, but pragmatically...meaningless and eventually scrapped.

The state would be much better off educating the public in an honest way and far away from the alcohol industry's pull. Helping folks get into rehab or therapy would also help. If they're going to spend time on this, then focus on scientifically-proven methods, such as The Sinclair Method or in-patient.

tumblr_cfa12c62c55d12781404f11e185b9b3b_3b53b34b_400.gif

At the eventual expense of the death of an FCS or G5 program.

But hey, at least the top schools can hoarde more money smdh 😒

And the SEC teams...with 12 ranked teams...will be compared to the ACC with 3 ranked teams...how?

Going to have to be quite a few 9-3, if not 8-4 SEC teams in...and these teams are going to be run ragged.

I would love to see that happen. STFU! I’ll be at the Waffle House, lol. It is not insulting saying JJ has that animal in him. Stop conflating the two. Dog, dawg who gives a f***.
Just quit spelling DOG as dawg. It’s simple and @Weezer gives a f*** in case it’s not obvious to you.
I have to agree with @Weezer. Now, I feel dirty. Gotta go disinfect. 😁

And, I respect your zinc coated copper pieces; still, has nothing to do with what was said 2 days ago.
Glad you like them. Actually don’t care what was said two days ago. Was just commenting on your comment about KC’s offense not taking a step back. If that’s the best it is, I hope someone gets better. But hope you won whatever argument has your panties in a wad.

It's as simple as posting it as done...your "Boom roasted" thing. Let's revisit your SPINNING on Heupel's hire, someday. As Lord Tony decrees, thus thou 🤮on here. Grand Master REALIST Jack Burton indeed.

My REALISM has always centered on giving the hire a balanced chance to PROVE one way or the other. None of "I always knew..." shizz. Cuz none of you did. So I got to celebrate a win against a vastly more talented SC squad in Butch's first season and still see he wasn't the guy in the uninspired, pitiful "win" against UMass in what proved his final season. It allowed me to see the potential growth when Pruitt got our first win against a SECW team (Auburn) in many a moon and openly campaign for him to be gone by the clueless gameplan against Arkansas well before the illegal stuff that sealed his firing in HIS last season. All the while, you and your yipping ilk moaned and gloomed and downplayed and wth you do when puppies aren't available to be thrown over a bridge. For what? YOU affected nothing! Reality happened on it's own timeline. What makes you glorified FFers gravitate towards this forum is the FUN we have with the unknown. This recruit under that coach with this system...could lead to something great and lasting. If it doesn't? You reset It's the spirit of real Vols fans dating back to the 60's when General Neyland departed this mortal coil. No sure thing...fun's in the journey. And your intenerary isn't doomed for eternity in a two-three year window. Diehard FFers can't relate. Need it NOW like it was FOREVER or NEVER AGAIN.

ROAST DN

That was so well said!

Just quit spelling DOG as dawg. It’s simple and @Weezer gives a f*** in case it’s not obvious to you.
I have to agree with @Weezer. Now, I feel dirty. Gotta go disinfect. 😁
IMG_0342.gif
Really, captain of the spelling brigade? Thanks for your belated input. I will take it in consideration, dawg!

I will be on the lookout for your response in three to four days.

Glad you like them. Actually don’t care what was said two days ago. Was just commenting on your comment about KC’s offense not taking a step back. If that’s the best it is, I hope someone gets better. But hope you won whatever argument has your panties in a wad.
I go commando, sweetheart. The only thing between you and me, is a thin layer of gabardine.

Since we’re banning stuff we need to outlaw drive thru windows. You can’t just cook something at home? So now I have to dodge you in traffic while you’re distracted driving to wolf down that chicken sandwich and milkshake? Not only are you killing yourself with garbage food choices, but you’re endangering others with your reckless driving because you can’t be patient and just cook at home. If they’re gonna sell those fast food sandwiches to feed your glutinous food addiction they should at least be frozen so you don’t eat them until you get home.

Sterling Henton
Turk McBride
Darrin Miller
Anthony Hampton

Those came to mind after your two.
My son played there two years with Gregg Amsler. He said Amsler was a great, fun and friendly guy to hang out with, but he was vicious when the pads went on. He had an unbearable Nu Jerezie accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back