Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if one of the gunmen had a switch. They turn glocks into fully autos. Huge problem in places like Memphis and Houston. The idiots that use them can't control the weapon and as soon as they squeeze the trigger once, it basically empties the whole clip in a general direction.

Bystanders are the only ones that ever get hit

Wonder if one of the gunmen had a switch. They turn glocks into fully autos. Huge problem in places like Memphis and Houston. The idiots that use them can't control the weapon and as soon as they squeeze the trigger once, it basically empties the whole clip in a general direction.

Bystanders are the only ones that ever get hit
I was thinking it was stampede damage but I haven't read much about the incident

Thats it ban cold beer sold in stores.

Instead of drinking one cold beer on way home, make individuals stop at local bar and drink 6 cold beers and then drive home.

One of the sponsors of that one also introduced another alcohol bill for harsher punishment of dui/dwi: “As introduced, lowers the threshold for enhancing the minimum sentence of a person convicted of driving under the influence of an intoxicant, from a blood alcohol concentration of 0.20 percent or more to a blood alcohol concentration of 0.15 percent or more.”

Honestly, DUI/DWI punishments are already way too harsh for 1st time offenders w/no accident involved but pols love to pass these because they're popular. Everyone thinks about the guy with 5 DUIs who finally kills someone as opposed to the guy who had one over the legal limit but was not a real danger on the road or a serious threat to safety but it's those guys (and gals) who get absolutely nailed to the wall with a DUI offense. First time already effects everything from your insurance, ability to drive and work, ability to keep your job, and can be ruinous financially.

Those with multiple offenses should get harsher penalties but 1st offenses shouldn't ruin your life (unless there are other factors involved) given that we have lowered the legal limit to a point where most people wouldn't feel the effects of intoxication. /rant

One of the sponsors of that one also introduced another alcohol bill for harsher punishment of dui/dwi: “As introduced, lowers the threshold for enhancing the minimum sentence of a person convicted of driving under the influence of an intoxicant, from a blood alcohol concentration of 0.20 percent or more to a blood alcohol concentration of 0.15 percent or more.”

Honestly, DUI/DWI punishments are already way too harsh for 1st time offenders w/no accident involved but pols love to pass these because they're popular. Everyone thinks about the guy with 5 DUIs who finally kills someone as opposed to the guy who had one over the legal limit but was not a real danger on the road or a serious threat to safety but it's those guys (and gals) who get absolutely nailed to the wall with a DUI offense. First time already effects everything from your insurance, ability to drive and work, ability to keep your job, and can be ruinous financially.

Those with multiple offenses should get harsher penalties but 1st offenses shouldn't ruin your life (unless there are other factors involved) given that we have lowered the legal limit to a point where most people wouldn't feel the effects of intoxication. /rant
Agreed. I just don't believe those steps will actually reduce drunk driving. As usual, politicians often don't actually address the root causes and real solutions.

I was thinking it was stampede damage but I haven't read much about the incident

Was shared.... could have the poster blocked.

"Children’s Mercy is treating 12 patients from the rally. 11 are children. 9 have gunshot wounds, per Lisa Augustine, Senior Manager, Media Relations Children’s Mercy Kansas City."

This makes it worse.

Sally is real. I asked Copilot why she was called Sally and this is what she told me:

I apologize for any confusion, but as Microsoft Copilot, I am not specifically named Sally. However, I can provide information about another AI named Sally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back