Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to find out who all is gone from last season. I cant remember, but I heard them talking on the radio. I remember hearing 3-4 familiar names that we're good. I think Burns, Beam maybe, and a couple others.

Edit: not Beam, I Guess he's here. Cant remember who it was, but was a popular guy.

Edit 2: 😂 maybe I heard them wrong, cant find a list of who left after 23. . . but seems like we have several new guys that could make some noise.

This is a pretty (not John Adams) article:
Peoples is a stud catcher with power and transfered in from NC State and is a hugh get along with former Clemson guy. We got some stud transfers

We lost more players than I thought from the baseball team (I guess graduation & transfers.) Who are we expecting to step up and have a big year? Do we have several new players this year?
TV has the ability to reload. The only ? I have is how good will the pitching staff be. I do trust the coaches in all aspects of the team. Ranked preseason top 10 by all services.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
A prime Wilt with today's S&C program I think would still be an elite player. But that's the big "what if"

Taking both at their primes playing the way they did I think Shaq bullies Wilt. You give both the same starting point with current S&C and technology then it's a different sort of matchup for sure.
Let's put this Shaq vs. Wilt thing to bed (Wilt put 10,000 to bed btw), Wilt would have have eaten Shaq's lunch and pissed on his supper. I don't care if you put the Wilt-era Wilt against the Shaq-era Shaq, Wilt would tear Shaq up. Neither one could hit a free throw though.

Correct, and people are crapping on her for it, just as they’d have crapped on her if she hadn’t given.
i think it is good that she gave…. i just wish parts of life would be like forums on a message board…. We could make the Taylor Swift forum for everyone interested and that wants to discuss her…. Leave her out of the rest of life so people that want to avoid her…. Can!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back