Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're about to have about half of the posters on the Volnation recruiting forum tell you that Milton is clearly better than Rattler, and none of the struggles of our offense in 2023 have anything to do with Milton. They're wrong.
That's okay...I'm used to getting trashed....sometimes it is deserved...but sometimes not.

We have sunshine pumpers and negatrolls...I am neither so I get it from both sides.

Reactions: berryvol and Vol423
Not like Jerry to stand pat. Other teams with even an average starting level CB puts the gouge on imo. Might have to cough up a first rounder. But the alternative is sacrificing a legit shot at the SB.
Yea this is the year not to screw around...stellar defense...Dak seems to like McCarthy calling the plays...go get a CB Jerry at all cost....that number 20 or above pick in round one is worth it...

Reactions: butchna
So that's why 3 different posters responded within a few minutes telling him he was wrong.
Lol you would be wrong. The first reply was literally playing into the joke. The next guy was @Glitch and he legit says in the post that he should’ve read the whole post. Sorry you missed it buddy

Not a single player you mentioned played other than Joe

tenor.gif

Last edited:
We have the 7th best avg player ranking in the country with 20 commits.

The team in 8th has has 23 commits and a lower player ranking.

7th has 24 commits and a lower player ranking.

6th has 21 commits and a lower player ranking.
Once you get past Satterwhite this class is a whole bunch of projects at best. Its not close to good enough

Nick's either too depressed and/or slipping. I say screw it, @Glitch might as well make the game thread. We did win that game, "just win baby", to quote Al Davis. I got your back Glitch, make a game thread, baby. Plus, you can shoulder all the hate instead of Joe, the OL and Heup.

bangkok-has-him-now-shell-never-let-go.gif

Reactions: The Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back