Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her and Mary Lou Retton battled for the All-Around Gold Medal in 1984.

Greatest gymnastics competition I ever watched .

NADIA eventually married U.S. gymnast Bart Connor.
I thought Nadia only competed in the '76 and '80 Olympics. I believe Retton's battle was with a different Romanian.

Then again, '84 was a college year for me so my mental state was questionable....

Reactions: DD4ME and knoxvol52
It’s honestly so surreal seeing everything with the new EA college football game coming out, I was in 8th grade when the last cfb game came out and I’ve been waiting for years for a new one to come out and it’s finally happening

1.Omelettes
2.Biscuits and gravy
3.Tie: French Toast/Waffles/Pancakes
4. Blueberry muffins w/ Oatmeal and yogurt w/ blueberries
5. Donuts are great but rarely eat them
- Don’t eat bacon anymore but used to be high on the list
First two are great and then you go and ruin it by mentioning french freaking toast.

Me and my NC State neighbor looking for tickets to Mayo Classic. Checked UT site, seems pricey still. Any suggestions on other options, or if it's better to wait and see if prices drop?
Volunteer as an usher at the game? I don't think prices will drop, in general. You may find some tickets from different sections become available at a lower price or maybe find a deal from someone who can't go for some reason. . . then again, maybe they will lower the prices if they're having trouble selling out.

Me and my NC State neighbor looking for tickets to Mayo Classic. Checked UT site, seems pricey still. Any suggestions on other options, or if it's better to wait and see if prices drop?
These days, I tend to wait until the day before for better prices. Risky strategy I suppose.

Where's the stream of our kitty beatdown??
😂 😂 😂 I can't find anything posted from Matt Jones' bar the night we put up 100+ at Rupp! Kentucky fans prolly left early like they did in Rupp.

I can't post Calipari's radio show from our game because... Calipari didn't show up for it. He sent one of his assistants to take the heat and went home.

I can offer you this football headline as a consolation prize:
Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 5.12.23 PM.png

😂 😂 😂 I can't find anything posted from Matt Jones' bar the night we put up 100+ at Rupp! Kentucky fans prolly left early like they did in Rupp.

I can't post Calipari's radio show from our game because... Calipari didn't show up for it. He sent one of his assistants to take the heat and went home.

I can offer you this football headline as a consolation prize:
View attachment 621954
1708644594397.gif

Question for anyone who keeps up with other teams like I used to before two granddaughters cheering for the first football age group and the last on Saturdays. How much talent is Missouri bringing back? Weak schedule? Really want them to implode.

Last edited:
  1. Mamaw’s biscuits n gravy (wish she was still here to fix them), sausage, bacon, other random offerings of hog meat, eggs either scrambled or over easy, and fresh tomato
  2. Other homemade biscuits n gravy, sausage, bacon, other random offerings of hog meat, eggs either scrambled or over easy, and fresh tomato slices
  3. Sunrise Sampler from Cracker Barrel
  4. Smoked sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit, and either jelly biscuit or cinnamon raisin biscuit from Hardee’s
  5. Chicken biscuit, and either jelly biscuit or cinnamon raisin biscuit from Hardee’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back