Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My God you're right. I remember when Ole Miss beat Bama how I saw bad things coming for Freeze. The same things happened to A&M when Manziel beat them. And Gus when Auburn beat them. When you beat Bama, Saban cries and his cucks all go into a frenzy. Georgia (Nick's boy) and Florida (Nick wants Napier in FL) stay out of this because they aren't annual rivals to St Nick. We need the Bammers out of Birmingham. What these guys better understand is that we're no longer appeased with 6-6 and 7-5. If they continue to mess with us, they might find out. The revolt started in 2021 Ole Miss. That was nothing. We don't have unknowledgeable casual fans like Colorado. We know when we're being fed a sh*t sandwich. We have a good coach and an upward trajectory now. If the establishment doesn't like it, they can be haters. But they better not actively stunt it.
This is conspiracy theory, that has a lot of merit. Sankey will do whatever Saban says

Its so important that we keep on field momentum to keep the recruiting momentum going. I feel like less than 8 wins would definitely hurt the momentum
It would definitely stall out the momentum. All we heard this offseason was opposing coaches saying 2022 was a one off magical year and that’s not the standard going forward due to Jalin Hyatt, Hooker, D Wright etc. From LA Vol at least, 8-4 would play exactly into their recruiting pitches that this is a mid tier program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back