Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still talking like you have all the data that CJH had when he made those decisions. You don't. I am sure he has made some bad decisions. That doesn't mean the ones you refer to were bad at that time.
For him, everyone on the bench is always better than anyone on the field. And our coaches should always be replaced.

You're still talking like you have all the data that CJH had when he made those decisions. You don't. I am sure he has made some bad decisions. That doesn't mean the ones you refer to were bad at that time.
While I agree. I think it’s better to move on quicker rather than later. I’m pretty quick to pull the trigger when things aren’t working. Some times that works and some times it doesn’t.

Like I’ve said, all indications out of camp are we are loaded at QB with Milton and Nico. And they are the best tandem in the country. I pray they get the OL and QB situation resolved because it’s holding us back. If they starting play better, we can get to 9-10 wins.

UTSA is the second best team we will have played to this point and not far behind number 1. That's especially true if their #1 qb is able to play. JMO
It’ll be game decision,” UTSA coach Jeff Traylor said. “If He can go, we’re gonna let him go. If he can’t, we won’t.”

Harris threw for over 4,000 yards last season while adding over 600 on the ground. He scored nine times on the ground, while tossing 32 touchdown passes.

(Waiting to see the people attacking Heup for deliberate lack of clarity on injuries getting on their high horses and indignantly lambasting Traylor for this.) (They won't. 😂)

Oops, scooped by 52.

Last edited:
For him, everyone on the bench is always better than anyone on the field. And our coaches should always be replaced.
Lol. Da F***? Lol. Literally said Heupel is the man and the only coach I have ever once said to replace in the last few years since Heupel came is Martinez. And I think everyone would agree with that.

Don’t put words in my mouth. I’m sorry that I called Hooker and many other players before anyone else and that upsets some.

And I’ll still scream it. Nico > Milton. Doesn’t mean I don’t hope Milton crushes it and fixes his issues. I hope he does. But Nico is special and will win a lot of games here.

Please post where I said to fire all these coaches and fire Heupel. Straight up lying. Don’t post things that I don’t say.

Heup is serious when he says he is not going to play Nico until he thinks Nico is ready. When Heup thinks Nico is ready, Joe will finally be able to run more. I think that's one constraint on the offense. If we still had Tayvon, Joe would have been running since game one. My take. I don't know anyone who thinks Nico will not ultimately be better. But in Heup's view, apparently, that presupposes that he is brought along the right way.

I wish we could get a big lead and see him some this week.

P.S. There was an uncalled face mask penalty on Joe's run for the 2 pt conversion. One of many game-changing calls or no-calls.

Last edited:
Lol. Da F***? Lol. Literally said Heupel is the man and the only coach I have ever once said to replace in the last few years since Heupel came is Martinez. And I think everyone would agree with that.

Don’t put words in my mouth. I’m sorry that I called Hooker and many other players before anyone else and that upsets some.

And I’ll still scream it. Nico > Milton. Doesn’t mean I don’t hope Milton crushes it and fixes his issues. I hope he does. But Nico is special and will win a lot of games here.

Please post where I said to fire all these coaches and fire Heupel. Straight up lying. Don’t post things that I don’t say.
Cosmo Kramer Omg GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY.gif
Just playing.......as usual .......

Drove to Disney today for my daughters break…

Passed Gainesville on the way.

All I have to say is F*** the Gators and those crooked a** refs.

Got yelled at for saying F this place. I guess six and three year old girls shouldn’t hate Gainesville like I do.
They should hate it even more. Something they can strive for. 😂Won't be easy.

Last edited:
Herbstreit licking San Francisco shoes now lol.... Cowboys beat Giants by 40 at N.Y.....took 49ers til 4th Quarter at home to put Giants away....🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back