Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do wonder how different our (my own included) perception would be of this team if the refs had not played such a huge role in our struggles the past two weeks?

Why is this happening?
I have an opinion, maybe farfetched. I think referees hate calling games involving uptempo Offenses because they get run to death, they have to deal with more substitution and alignment issues,etc. I think they prefer teams that huddle or slow things down and they get resentful of the extra effort required.

I have an opinion, maybe farfetched. I think referees hate calling games involving uptempo Offenses because they get run to death, they have to deal with more substitution and alignment issues,etc. I think they prefer teams that huddle or slow things down and they get resentful of the extra effort required.
College refs are crap....NFL are somewhat better in the long run that play in Rams vs Saints a couple of years ago was just a brain fart by official....also as a NFL analysts say there is holding on just about every play..the officials just call the obvious ones.....

The optics are not the same.
TXAM has had several top 5 recruiting classes, and they will be ranked. It's a much bigger win. SCAR is someone TN is supposed to be a win before the season even starts.
SC hung with the 2x national champs. Texas AM got curbstomped by a young Miami team. You're right. The optics aren't the same.

SC hung with the 2x national champs. Texas AM got curbstomped by a young Miami team. You're right. The optics aren't the same.
South Florida hung with Bama should we put them in a NY6 bowl too?
South Carolin is on the tier of UK and Vandy they're a team you're supposed to beat. AM gets talked about in the national picture, they're the ones that matter.

South Florida hung with Bama should we put them in a NY6 bowl too?
South Carolin is on the tier of UK and Vandy they're a team you're supposed to beat. AM gets talked about in the national picture, they're the ones that matter.
They all matter dude, but A&M ain't who you think they are. They get talked about by the media the same way a car accident gets talked about.

September 22, 1911
Cy Young won 511 games during his singular career, 94 more victories than any other major-league pitcher. His final win came September 22, 1911, when he pitched the visiting Boston Rustlers over the Pittsburgh Pirates, 1-0. Young was 44 years old, playing in his 22nd and final major-league season.

1695389764974.png
1695389781322.png

This guy builds model airplanes and has a ham radio:
View attachment 581223

Mmmmm. Radio made out of hammmmm.....
Brb-drooling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Mmmmm. Radio made out of hammmmm.....
Brb-drooling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Good to have the respectable side of VN posters back.

I for one could give two ***** about your hoarding of notifications, despite my opinion of it being a huge waste of time.

Its been a long week. Ulysees has been especially hornery. Weezer hasnt shut up. Even Invol came back from perpetual vacation to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back