Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back at some of the post-game comments. I find Barnes comments on Estrella intresting.
I wonder if Aidoo is encouraged to look around this off season.
In today's new landscape, I don't think "looking around" is encouraged as much as just not offering the NIL that a player wants. If someone from another program offers Aidoo big bucks, the question is will we match? Who knows? It all depends on if the staff thinks he's worth it.

Unlike yetis that eat zero ticks, pests, or rodents and often leave litter like cheeseburger wrappers and fast food drink cups strewn in strangers backyards.

Yetis...nature's anti-opossum.
OIP.hnKVKWX1WKix23sLf1YSywHaD3

Rain isn't brand new water falling. . . assuming you are removing the water and not just storing it in open buckets next to the ocean, it would all go out after 1.1189 trillion years.
Yes! Draining the oceans is back on track. In a mere trillion years, all those scary deep sea creatures will get what’s coming to them!

Well, InVOL was proven correct (again) like several others of us in here. Yet, five more years of program stagnation continued. That was after 7 years of stagnation with HW. So a dozen years went by since Pat. Was it worth it to placate some LV donors to lose a generation of kids who have no idea what it meant to be a LV?

Sure is good to have an elite AD who has the full support at the top to do things right.

Welcome back to relevance LV fans.

Well, InVOL was proven correct (again) like several others of us in here. Yet, five more years of program stagnation continued. That was after 7 years of stagnation with HW. So a dozen years went by since Pat. Was it worth it to placate some LV donors to lose a generation of kids who have no idea what it meant to be a LV?

Sure is good to have an elite AD who has the full support at the top to do things right.

Welcome back to relevance LV fans.
Invol was correct indeed. But I’m not giving him credit for saying the men’s team was trending down before the tournament. So, he’s batting .500. He’d make the HOF in baseball.

Invol was correct indeed. But I’m not giving him credit for saying the men’s team was trending down before the tournament. So, he’s batting .500. He’d make the HOF in baseball.
Don’t encourage him or he’ll be out there ruining Tony’s sluggers before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back