Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they literally cut down the nets just because they made the Final Four? Is that really a thing? That screams beta champions of life to me.

Also, Edey can get bent. Barnes didn't like you probably because you can't play the style of ball he coaches. Get over yourself with that everyone doubted me BS. You are a 7' monster that can foul as much as he wants and get breathed on and draw a foul. Blow it out your butt.
Have you never watched E8 games before in your life?...every team making the F4 has cut down the nets for as long as I can remember

They screwed us out of the win...why is that so hard for you to say? Go look at every stat from that game except FTs and rebounding.
People denying what is front in front of their face is always so wild to me. It doesn't say anything negative about you as a person when you acknowledge the obvious.

It is a rebuilding year, but I'd trust him to rebuild it than most others. Rebuild next year, try to get a star transfer again the following year. We can be back in contention in 2 or 3 years.
Why not get the star transfer this year? No need for a rebuilding year with the transfer portal in basketball.

We didnt make enough plays man. Plain and simple. Zebras called a horrible game. Horrible. But we still hve to make shots.
Let's try that logic elsewhere.

The judge didn't follow the law, but the defense attny should have just argued the law better.

The police officer was intent on pulling you over and searching your vehicle, but you should have just driven better.

The bad guy was mugging you at gunpoint, but you should have just kept your money better.

You seem intent on ignoring cause/effect when it suits you. It may be that both offense and defense suffered *because* of the "horrible" game calling you admitted to having seen.

Basilio going into more detail on Nico: he’s not good, not great, he’s insane. Not sure how to discuss it because he’s afraid it will put too much pressure and expectations on Nico and Heupel. After all he’s still a freshman and hasn’t played much. This guy is better than Hooker but the question is how is the rest of the team? Is it better?

In Jack Burtons opinion the rest of the team is better. We’re probably more athletic at LB and secondary. Basilio said our DL is so good it could field 3 teams.

Three. I think the reach candidate is A+, but long odds- maybe a one in three chance. They have expressed an interest in making her the highest paid women’s coach, with upside. Maybe she’ll listen. The other two are impressive, and an upgrade and both very interested as their agents reached out to us. It’s perceived that enough time has passed that someone can take the job and not be following Pat. Molly is not on the list of three. I think White will get this right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back