Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basilio going into more detail on Nico: he’s not good, not great, he’s insane. Not sure how to discuss it because he’s afraid it will put too much pressure and expectations on Nico and Heupel. After all he’s still a freshman and hasn’t played much. This guy is better than Hooker but the question is how is the rest of the team? Is it better?

In Jack Burtons opinion the rest of the team is better. We’re probably more athletic at LB and secondary. Basilio said our DL is so good it could field 3 teams.
9c25f48ae66915ffdbdc04d3646ea209-gif.631526

Smyrna, I have nothing against you as a poster. At times you’ve been on point and then sometimes, well like today you weren’t. We are all raw about that snow job yesterday. I’m an old woman and I own and have earned that right. You’re better than to say that to McGill. I hope you don’t really have your account deactivated, but if you do, I hope you listen and not get offended every time someone posts something against what you’re posting when we’re all hurt.
I didn't see it...but I don't give a 💩 what he said about me.

There are a lot of people here that I respect, and they say stuff about me and sometimes rein me in because I do care what they think...but Idiot Margin big mouths...I do not.

Last edited:
I didn't see it...but I don't give a 💩 what he said about me.

There are a lot of people here that I respect, and they say stuff about me and sometimes rein me in because I do care what they think...but Idiot Margin big mouths...I do not.
I usually stay in your lane because I understand you. I’m an old fart also.

I tend to agree. I posted that I did not think they would make it to the FF when I saw how they finished the last two SEC games. They also nearly lost to a very mediocre Texas team. Quality role players and the defensive skillset is high, just not enough ballers other than Dalton.

Other than Awaka, who is the dominating rebounder who controls the paint on the boards. Nobody. When you have to team rebound every possession you cannot get out quick in transition. Gaps in the roster cause it. Not enough easy, uncontested scoring.

I think they got about all they could out of this roster and it was the best Vol team I have seen overall. But the next step is harder and they need more talent.
I tried to tell everyone all year that we were a really good team with easily identifiable flaws, we were NEVER a dominant team...despite those flaws we were still a top 5 all around team and I love Rick Barnes and this team...they gave it all they had.

The stupid half of our fanbase is so loud and stupid and obnoxious, that they almost cause me to believe that we as a whole do not deserve a team that plays this hard and a great head coach that every year provides teams full of guys that are easy to root for and that represent us well.

Almost...but..there are enough of us true sensible loyal fans that I do believe we deserve it.

The Idiot Margin can go screw themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back