Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick Barnes does not lean into NIL and most importantly former players have admitted he runs them past the practice guidelines. No way is Bronny with a heart condition and a superstar father going to subscribe. Strikes me as a Calipari, UNC or Duke deal.

Have you seen how much his father whines?
So he gives the refs an earful (like literally every HC does and is begged by fans to do constantly)? How dare he speaketh to his ref overlords!

Even if that's your opinion, it's his son. It's like thinking MJ's sons would be like him (hint: they were nowhere close).

Either way he's probably overrated by name. But he's still a solid freshman, would take.

Last edited:
Agreed. Although I wonder. Maybe I am wrong but it doesn’t seem like Barnes puts much stock into getting good big men. I don’t know if it’s just not his system or what. But he has had opportunities in the portal to go after some good bugs and he just doesn’t for some reason.

I think it's a position that he prefers to recruit HS talent and develop.

23 = JP & Cade
22 = Awaka
21 = BHH, Aidoo, and Tamba
20 = no PF/C, but Walker was a F and had the size to play the 4 (also added Anosike in the portal)
19 = Olivier & Pember outta HS and Uros (who had 4 years of eligibility still)
18 = DJ Burns

Just makes you wonder what the team would look like had the guys that left stayed a full 3 or 4 years.

Also the 25 class we're going hard after some bigs, Caleb Wilson 6'9" PF, Koa Peat 6'8" PF, and Malachi Moreno 6'11" C all are top 30 national players

Cade Bennerman could also end up being in play, in-state PF that's 6'11" and currently a 3 star flirting with being a 4 star and top 150 national player.

Hell no he's just a hater that likes to hate on a message board. 99% of the league cries bout fouls along with college and high school players he just wants to hate on the 1 that is the face of the league & "cool" to hate on 😂
Dude's been freighttraining his way to the hoop getting whacked for nearly 2 decades now...hardly ever misses games with injuries...and yet...HeS SaWfT! 😅

Reactions: screenthis
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back