Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually have the volume off when I watch the Vols. I may turn it up when there’s a controversial call to hear what they say about it but otherwise, no sound!
Yep. I kept having to unmute and remute during the Purdue game to hear who got called for the foul-- because I wasn't seeing much.

So true. And, what's most frustrating is that so many people kick in to 'outrage mode' before having good facts. Or, without the ability to utilize critical thinking skills.
how-dare-you-greta-thunberg.gif

Seems like you like to talk about her an awful lot. I think you are.
Is this your way of creating some twisted homoerotica by pretending I'm into your female equivalent? Just because it's clear you and Lucy are mirror images just with different genders, I think, how is that my fault??

Reactions: Volunteer821
Well, people who thought DW had already brokered a silent deal with Becky or Dawn or Kim may be feeling the seeds of doubt.
Its just hilarious how these people are blaming Danny White for recruits reopening their recruitment (2025 and 2027 players) and panicking about the transfer portal and saying it's desperate to just make the tournament next year.

1. You don't make hiring decisions based on how it temporarily affects players.
2. Those HS recruits were always going to decommit. That's what happens.
3. Their panicking about the transfer portal is passive admission that Harper was failing if hitting the portal was so dire that it means we do or don't make the tournament next year.
4. Also just hilarious that they think taking a week to hire a new coach versus a day is a major factor that determines making a tournament a year from now 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back