Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
WBB does generate a fair amount of money. I'd think it would support a good amount of NIL funds, not like Football of course.
I don't know where to look for such info. You might have a point tho. After thinking about it...entertainment value or lack thereof aside...I did consider that I may be lumping the college game in with the WNBA. Somewhat different animals I suspect. College kids might draw better than the pro version? Entirely possible, if not very likely, that cavput stepped up to another plate of crow.

Reactions: screenthis
We were digging a foundation earlier and hit some fossils. Anyone have an idea what they are? View attachment 631736
holy crap that is unreal. so cool.

And proof 👀 that God intended squids to be working alongside mules in the field @bassmaster

maybe watchmen was right🤓IMG_6009.gif

Last edited:
I don't know where to look for such info. You might have a point tho. After thinking about it...entertainment value or lack thereof aside...I did consider that I may be lumping the college game in with the WNBA. Somewhat different animals I suspect. College kids might draw better than the pro version? Entirely possible, if not very likely, that cavput stepped up to another plate of crow.
I ask because I believe attendance and merchandise sales are pretty strong compared to other schools (don't make me research that) for WBB.

I ask because I believe attendance and merchandise sales are pretty strong compared to other schools (don't make me research that) for WBB.
This is where I'm tempted to play on the difficulty of researching minutia but in this case, I think it's best I stop digging. The more I reflect on it, I think you're probably correct.

Reactions: screenthis
Sure wish this vitriol over the LVs would stop. Ironic that some of the people kvetching the most aren't even staunch supporters of the program.
Like that one feller that didn't know Final Four nets were cut down because he'd missed 3 decades of Lady Vols games?

And also the usurper of football game prediction threads?

His name shalln't be spoken!

200w (91).gif

I made an effort to restore some calm, rationality, and courtesy in that forum with the result that a bona fide delusional paranoid three times claimed that I am on DW's staff and that the athletic department has no business on an LV board. When you include the folks that like such posts and similar rants, the obvious mental illness is not a good look.

I'm just ignoring the whole issue now. Why should I worry? I am the athletic department, after all.
UT has had interns on this forum in the past-- and likely now. RIGHT NOW. (If you're Danny's intern, tell us what airport hotel he's really using?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back