Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Load management is prevalent throughout the NBA front office analytics. This is well known. LA pushes it on AD as well and he's only 30.

Surprised it took folks so long to figure load management out tbh.

He was also 34 by the time he played outside of Cleveland lol. His sixteenth(!) season. For the old school players, this would be equivalent to being 38...having never missed a season 😳.

The dude has been a model of durability and anyone arguing otherwise is off their rocker bigly.

He has still missed over 200 games, and only played 1 complete season (82 games) in his entire career.

He’s definitely not a model of durability and I’ll happily be off my rocker bigly to point it out.

He simply hasn’t had a major season ending injury.

UT has had interns on this forum in the past-- and likely now. RIGHT NOW. (If you're Danny's intern, tell us what airport hotel he's really using?)
😂😂😂
I suppose it's an honor that my lifelong love and support for UT sports, gratitude for the people we have now at the highest levels, rationality, and no use for catastrophizing make me "suspect" in that forum.

We've faked everyone out. We're at the Palazzo Ripetta in Roma. Don't tell anyone: it's a secret.

Last edited:
No clue. None.

Edit: thanks engineerVol. Guess my kids are too old for this one and I've not seen any of my grandkids playing with the toy so I'm at a loss on this one. Getting old is kinda frustrating at times.
I don't care how old you are, if you really haven't seen Cars, you need to set some time aside to do so.

damn you. every single lightning video gets me. wait to see the bolt and its that dammed lightning mcqueen.
giphy.gif

He has still missed over 200 games, and only played 1 complete season (82 games) in his entire career.

He’s definitely not a model of durability and I’ll happily be off my rocker bigly to point it out.

He simply hasn’t had a major season ending injury.

Can't tell if serious "He simply hasn’t had a major season ending injury." In 21 seasons 😅🤣 What a softie.

Again...load management. It's not that complicated. Until he came to LA, (at age 34!!) where they LM everyone, he missed less than 100 games...in FIFTEEN YEARS lol.

Not to compare, but just for context since you seem to have an unreachable bar...Brady missed an entire season himself... the GOAT of longevity in the NFL. MJ, the BB GOAT, missed 148 games in only 15 years with breaks in-between. Nearly missed 2 full seasons. And with NO LM at the time. So...does that make him soft?? What a silly argument that would be. Again, just context...that MFer played with the flu and won!

Please tell me either of them were soft for missing a season or more games during the same stretch.

Experts agree LBJ is one of the most impressive ever with durability and longevity. To consider him soft with his track record is just off the complete deep end. Unless your bar is Cal Ripken, I'm not sure what else you're hoping for in a contact sport. And surely "soft" would mean you're at least below average in durability and longevity...imagine arguing that with a straight face 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back