Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't be kicking the tires here. Rumored kid turned down $400K to stay at Oregon St. We definitely wouldn't pay more to come here. We have bigger needs and limited spots.
Would you take less to play at a better program?

I don't think that matters to him, he's proven enough to get drafted from the Beavers. Unless he just really wants to try for a title somewhere, or wants the clout from playing at & against the best, I don't think he takes a pay cut.

Would you take less to play at a better program?

I don't think that matters to him, he's proven enough to get drafted from the Beavers. Unless he just really wants to try for a title somewhere, or wants the clout from playing at & against the best, I don't think he takes a pay cut.
Yea I don't see him taking a pay cut either. We usually don't see starters leave during the spring window so it's strange he is leaving now. It has to be more to it then the money but for us, I think we pass. I hate that Cam is out right now, he needed all the reps he could get.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I think it's pretty easy now that we've digested the tourney... Keep who we still have, replace Aidoo (maybe we entice Awaka back), and GO GET SOME CONSISTENT PURE SHOOTERS (ONE THREE POINT ASSASIN), I don't care what school they are coming from ...

call it a day and get ready for another run.

Has Broome from AU landed anywhere yet? Would be an interesting switcharooooo....

Edit---- I thought he had entered the portal, but don't see anything, so I am assuming he is staying or going to the NBA... NM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back