Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was in the NFL? An analyst or something?
Idk but I thought it was the very opposite of doxing. HH claimed to work at a certain position and team, and the poster showed the names of the people in that job from a public site that anyone could check, and said basically "you are not any of these people." Or something like that. Isn't that right? He did not say who H was (dox him). He said H (whoever he happened to be) (identity not revealed) was not in the position with the team he claimed to be. Or correct me if I have it wrong.

Meanwhile I see two additional teams and perhaps a fourth that H also claimed to work for listed now by other posters. That would be three different teams. Jets, Baylor, Titans. Maybe also the Giants? Over what? Two years? Or was it longer?

Last edited:
Reactions: UTSuave’
I appreciate that Lady. That divorce it really rocked me. I’m doing fine, I got full custody of my son who is 12 now and that was what was important to me. Spend most of my off time in the gym now. It was a sanctuary no doubt about it

I have been curious about how you’re getting the info on soda like what the connection is …thank god you have the access to all of this though…I wasn’t sure if she was family or what….hopefully you’re happier now after your divorce though…those are always super hard buddy🫶🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back