Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you were not a fan and were not sold on Heupel either...which has been my position all along. The first thing that jumped out at me when researching her resume to this point is how similiar her overall profile is to Heupels.

We were NEVER going after a big established name.
It’s always a crap shoot hiring coaches. Very VERY few programs are actually able to make true splash automatic home run hires. There aren’t even that many realistic home run hires available. I figure if a coach has been highly successful everywhere they’ve been up until that point they deserve a shot, and no need to trash them.

He and I had it out a couple times when we both let the liquor talk 😂😂😂

Not even gonna lie…I’m guilty for this but…my favorite time was when we beat Bama …I’ve never laughed so hard from drunk people coming on this forum to celebrate…couldn’t hardly type..speak text was probably on and everything else…😭😂 but everyone was just so happy…probably the only time on here it seemed as if the earth stood still..no fighting no S**t talking..nothing

Not even gonna lie…I’m guilty for this but…my favorite time was when we beat Bama …I’ve never laughed so hard from drunk people coming on this forum to celebrate…couldn’t hardly type..speak text was probably on and everything else…😭😂 but everyone was just so happy…probably the only time on here it seemed as if the earth stood still..no fighting no S**t talking..nothing
I didn’t make it to the forum that night. As most know, I broke my ankle celebrating, but went ahead and went to the bar after to soak it in😂😂😂 completely inebriated

It was an accumulation thing. An argument over a commitment that went elsewhere here and a remark over the Lady Vols coaching search there… In his parting post he referenced that he had “promised” to stop posting previously but came back for the kids. Then McGill posted a 🐂 💩 and off he went. 😳

Oh yes!…that’s the papaw McGill we know 🥹😍😍 😭😂😂😂 @Ulysees E. McGill the evidence is overwhelming buddy😭😂 it’s getting close until we have to cut ties from defending you anymore if this keeps up😂😂

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
No idea. He just hasn't been around in years. I think the last time he was on was in 2021. @volatil apparently isn't active anymore. Hope he's alright. In tribute to him:

. View attachment 646225
Volatil is fine. He just was sort of over this place. I text with him often.

Last edited:
Scrolling through recruiting threads--- Other than House, are we in good shape with any other true DL? I would think we would be pushing for at least one elite DL for this class? Did I miss someone?

I’ve never been a big fan of the “take my ball and go home” type that can’t fathom how someone would dare disagree with them. Everyone knows there are idiots on here, why let the idiot margin get you so upset that you leave?

The “you don’t know who I am” posters

The “you don’t appreciate my information enough so I will show you, I will keep my information to myself from now on and you will be devastated” type posters.

Some people really think too much of themselves and their “importance”

Those coaching search thread night shifts were some of the best times I've had on here.

Underrated post for sure!…I found the gruden MNF bus when they came through during the gruden era I’ve earned my orange and white checkered square blocks😭😂😂😂 legendary time on here for sure…night shift on here was hell of a time😂

I didn’t make it to the forum that night. As most know, I broke my ankle celebrating, but went ahead and went to the bar after to soak it in😂😂😂 completely inebriated

You broke your ankle?..😭😂 your timing is impeccable..glad you hopped on over to the bar instead of IHOP 😩😭😂😂

Reactions: mrMet
He still posts on other forums here but I don't recall seeing him in the RF lately.

Possibly the wrong one…there’s more than one on here…I actually tagged him one time in the RF and got embarrassed bad😭😂😂 he was like “what are you talking about “ 😭😂😂 never again.i left that person alone after that.so don’t be a me and tag him

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back