Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets I believe
The wrongly alleged "doxxing" post said basically iirc "you don't really work for the Jets." It didn't say who he was. So he wasn't doxxed. Then HH said he was at Baylor. iirc he said college football was less stressful than his NFL job no longer specifying the Jets. Maybe he also said the Titans after claiming to be at the Jets and, in addition, to Baylor. I'm trying to see if someone can confirm or correct this.

Hank had a "Power T down" shirt as the central part of his avi. When we started winning under Heup, Jimmy or someone asked him if he would turn his "T" right-side- up. H laughed and said maybe his upside T was good luck. Which was weird since he wore it thru the cornpone era, and left here the day we beat Bama. He basically never commented again after we beat LSU except to make a peculiar excuse for his upside down T.

I think it was smyrna iirc who left at the same time. Not sure. Miss them.

Smyrna left?…no way!! he was my foot fairy buddy…only soccer guy I knew on here he actually won me some money once..the only time I’ve ever taken a ML soccer line 😭😂😂😂 I wish he’d come back

Cant believe no one has mentioned AtlantaVol, whatever happened to him?

Absolute F**** legend…truly a pillar on this forum and great man. he helped so many people on here being selfless and was constantly giving …whoever ran him off I hope strikes out on every lotto ticket for life 😭😂😂

Last edited:
Smyrna left?…no way!! he was my foot fairy buddy…only soccer guy I knew on here he actually won me some money once..the only time I’ve ever taken a ML soccer line 😭😂😂😂 I wish he’d come back
He got angry at someone iirc. I don't remember. Maybe he'll be back when football resumes. idk

Absolute F**** legend…truly a pillar on this forum and great man. he helped so many people on here being selfless and was constantly giving …whoever ran him off I hope strike out on every lotto ticket for life 😭😂😂
Ik he was really connected before the current staff. He called Pruitts firing before anyone else, and said we had a great hire, then when it was heupel everyone got mad. Turns out he was right about the great hire

I think he got pissed at me...weird...I mean I never piss anybody off...🤷‍♂️

You pi$$ing someone off? @Ulysees E. McGill NO WAY👀😭😂😂😂😂😂 volnations grumpy pappy😭😂 yall will learn just to feed him and he’ll be happy…he’s not as bad as he seems..🫶🏽 love ya McGill keep em in line

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back