Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one? I had more than one.
Back in the mid 20-teens, one of the best strategies for improving your post to like ratio was posting something funny that was against TOS.

You kept all the likes even though the post was deleted. Had quite a few email conversations with ole Freak about needing to be better behaved.

Ziti is one of the funniest things I've seen happen live on here. Dude found out his Bitcoin was worth $$$ and was like "Wow, really? Let me look." and then never posted again lmao.

Dude was gone like a fart in the wind.

So Ziti is Andy Dufresne.

IMG_9417.gif

Back in the mid 20-teens, one of the best strategies for improving your post to like ratio was posting something funny that was against TOS.

You kept all the likes even though the post was deleted. Had quite a few email conversations with ole Freak about needing to be better behaved.
Do you remember Tux? He was the aristocrat with the mahogany table that sat 14 people.

For some more throwbacks:

-LordVader was the OG insider

-Does Dobbs4Heisman still post? That was one strange, deeply closeted individual

-What was the name of the poster that always posted in semi-literate, run-on sentences?
I'll answer #3. Terry Pedigo

*Last time I saw D4H was in the PF. Arguing about racism. 🤣

As we have focused on SAS, her journey, and our collective past here I am drawn to share this song. It was one that connected to me when I started truly connecting with my faith. It may never be more fitting than now.

When I walk through deep waters
I know that you will be with me
When I'm standing in the fire
I will not be overcome
Through the valley of the shadow
I will not fear
I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me
I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me
In the midst of deep sorrow
I see your light is breaking through
The dark of night will not overtake me
I am pressing into you
Lord, you fight my every battle
And I will not fear
I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me
I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me
You amaze me, redeem me
You call me as your own
You amaze me, redeem me
You call me as your own
You amaze me, redeem me
You call me as your own
You amaze me, redeem me
You call me as your own
You're my strength
You're my defender
You're my refuge in the storm
Through these trials
You have always been faithful
You bring healing to my soul
I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me
I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me
I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me
I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me
I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me
I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me

I may or may not have received such emails....

For some more throwbacks:

-LordVader was the OG insider

-Does Dobbs4Heisman still post? That was one strange, deeply closeted individual

-What was the name of the poster that always posted in semi-literate, run-on sentences?
Didn't LV leave here to go work for Scout back in the day? And I believe you're thinking of bosgap for #3.

I think the coolest part about VN is all the wrinkles and persona's of all the forums. Everyone has their own vibe like a favorite bar or group of friends.

RF=Old city vibe FF= cotton eyed Joe..😭😂😂😂 we’re not the same its classy over here my guy. until @Ulysees E. McGill gets summoned and then of course he’s the enforcer clearing out a lane for us and out drinking the whole bar like he’s Irish and Connor McGregor is his brother or something.cant take papaw anymore.he’s literally Clint Eastwood when it comes to nonsense people 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back