Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some more throwbacks:

-LordVader was the OG insider

-Does Dobbs4Heisman still post? That was one strange, deeply closeted individual

-What was the name of the poster that always posted in semi-literate, run-on sentences?

Andy Bowser VolSwag423 posts illiterate run-on sentences on Twitter

Who was the poster that used to write books for posts? That wasn't Leb, was it? I think it was someone else but can't remember the name.

Reactions: DD4ME
I may or may not have received such emails....
I never knew you were notified when posts got deleted back in my hoarding days. Not a very effective strategy for keeping folks from posting twss gifs in recruit threads if they don't check their notifications.

Nowadays, my bell, amongst other things, is clean as a whistle.

I never knew you were notified when posts got deleted back in my hoarding days. Not a very effective strategy for keeping folks from posting twss gifs in recruit threads if they don't check their notifications.

Nowadays, my bell, amongst other things, is clean as a whistle.
Yeah, they still do that. But back in the day, when you would get in trouble, Freak would hand out infractions, and if you amassed a certain number of points, you'd get suspended, and eventually banned. Notifications came with emails from the boss.

Yeah, they still do that. But back in the day, when you would get in trouble, Freak would hand out infractions, and if you amassed a certain number of points, you'd get suspended, and eventually banned. Notifications came with emails from the boss.
I remember. Never got a vacation as it were. I am too valuable as a regular poster for such things to apply to me. The board needs me too much.

You would bring back the ultimate notorious gif you were definitely around for the gruden era!…you’ve made the list for sure😭😂
@preacherwebb's "Chris Jericho" GIF, @mrmax86 "ignore poster" GIF, and the girl in @5FingerVolPunch's avi "shaking it" GIF are the 3 GIFs that I remember getting a lot of run during Grudenmania. 🤣

This one was 🔥 too...giphy-1329228579.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back