Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
HankHill doxed by slickyinc… All was erased from the VN archives but it was a mess.
Hank understood X’s and O’s and some didn’t always agree with his opinion. I believe he worked film room for Jets but changed careers. I always thought he seemed like a good guy and appreciated his perspective.
Do you mean that after HH himself posted that he worked in the Jets film room, that Slicky posted here exactly which particular person in the Jets org was HH? He posted his name? I never saw that, but maybe it was deleted before I was able to.

And why then when HH later posted that he worked for Baylor did people here (the name having been posted) not simply check Baylor to see if the alleged name worked there? And the same at the other places where posters here "think" HH worked? I have never understood this part. It doesn't make sense to me.

I wish someone would help with this point. what do you mean by "doxxed"?

Ziti is one of the funniest things I've seen happen live on here. Dude found out his Bitcoin was worth $$$ and was like "Wow, really? Let me look." and then never posted again lmao.

Dude was gone like a fart in the wind.

Sooooo he’s the guy👀👀👀 WOW!…talk about a payday… I’ve heard this story but never knew who it was I wonder how much he purchased and when he cashed out😂😂 definitely should be a for 30/30 on that guy

UTL Blake Cyre (Miami)
RHP Cody Bowker (Georgetown)
INF Gavin Kilen (Louisville)
RHP Tommy Lapour (Wichita State)
From a poster on VQ:

Arguably three of the top 10 portal players will be on campus this weekend

Cyr - Freshman AA, probably a 1st or 2nd rounder in 2025

Bowker - talented arm, don't know a whole lot

Kilen - maybe the best portal infielder, 2025 1st rounder

Lapour - maybe the best pitcher in the portal, a 2026 1st rounder

View attachment 646293

Thanks, Suave!!! I'm just happy to be part of the RF team. There's a lot more posters that's come and gone that got me hooked on this place.

GBO

I'll add....

@Ron Swanson
@InVOLuntary
@engineerVOL
@Orange Studs
@jakez4ut
@Glitch
@Orange.
@VolsDoc81TX
@Jimmy Football
@SmokinBob
@smokeyhuntsgators
@Rishvol
@screenthis
@COOKEVOL
@Aesius
@mr.checkerboards
And a host of VOLUNTEERS

(There's a whole lot more I'm missing too. The RF is a freaking VN Army.)
You’re a peach TP.

HankHill doxed by slickyinc… All was erased from the VN archives but it was a mess.
Hank understood X’s and O’s and some didn’t always agree with his opinion. I believe he worked film room for Jets but changed careers. I always thought he seemed like a good guy and appreciated his perspective.

Dude @SLICKYINC is another one!..I remember seeing him a lot…very blunt and straight to the point 😂😂 my kinda guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back