Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Chocolate Lab age 14 passed away a few months ago. Best Dog I have ever had. Miss him every day. My best buddy
Have you got a picture? Would love to see one. Our fur babies are just important to us. I still miss my Daisy, her and I going to get cheeseburgers (yes, I always ordered it the way she liked them). I still miss her after 15 years. 😥

Alright volnation I feel kinda weird about this, but I'd be a bad actor if I didn't self promote!

Come see me star in this faith based musical next weekend if you're up for it!

Performing at the Jackson hall downtown Nash. You'll watch me lose my family because of my drug addiction and win them back with the help of the lord! We got a great cast with some true pro's and it really is an uplifting story.

Go Vols!
Congrats brother! Go shine a light! Wish I was closer as I would come.

Couldn’t be. @DawgInterloper, has never pretended who he/she is a fan of and been respectful when posting here.
Oh yes the respectful one. My apologies @DawgInterloper. You’ll have to forgive me. I’m having a hard time remembering screen names. All that’s coming to mind is three men in their early 20s crawling on the ground barking incessantly. Again, I blame @TrippieRedd s stuff.

I would rather roll around naked in poison oak, fire ants, and broken glass than pull for Georgia!!🤣
How’s Tiff? I’ve been meaning to ask. Life and such I’ve haven’t been too much of a friend lately (no, excuse, I haven’t been a friend to you both). I can’t take it back, but I do think about you both and the girls. They are growing up to fast. Way too fast. I’m worried about our Weezie friend. He’s has a lot thrown at him at the moment. I had to take a step away from the zone for things certain things. You’re like my little brother and ……..well, I had to. Kiss Tiff on the cheek tonight (maybe tomorrow since I work weird hours) and tell her she’s one of the strongest woman I read about.

How’s Tiff? I’ve been meaning to ask. Life and such I’ve haven’t been too much of a friend lately (no, excuse, I haven’t been a friend to you both). I can’t take it back, but I do think about you both and the girls. They are growing up to fast. Way too fast. I’m worried about our Weezie friend. He’s has a lot thrown at him at the moment. I had to take a step away from the zone for things certain things. You’re like my little brother and ……..well, I had to. Kiss Tiff on the cheek tonight (maybe tomorrow since I work weird hours) and tell her she’s one of the strongest woman I read about.
We appreciate it. She's still fighting, we're actually talking with Vanderbilt now, and go see them this coming Tuesday. The bladder thing (if you remember) couldn't happen because she couldn't stay infection free. Vanderbilt actually had a Dr here do a test, and they actually found something that may possibly be the problem. They, for the first time, ran a camera through her kidneys, all the way. They saw a major problem, which would've never shown up on an MRI, or any scan because of where it was. Just help us pray this is the problem, and they can fix it!

That's cool...I would come by if I was anywhere near there.

I actually wrote a play called "Rewind" about a drug addict father and his teenage daughter in a fit of inspiration back around 09, and me and our youth group performed it at our church in Albertville one Sunday night, and there were some visitors there that asked us to come and perform it at their church, so we did and then visitors there asked us to come to their church...and so on and so on..so we ended up performing it all over the place.

I've never done anything like that before or since, but I think it touched a whole lot of people and that makes me feel good.

I hope you all do the same.
Thank you for sharing that! We'll be trying our best to do the same! Lord willing...

Well..I just saw the Tony Vitello passionate post game speech again..so proud that he’s our coach because he really cares about his players and defends them..some coaches throw their players under the bus if they don’t perform perfectly but not him..He praises them after a big win and defends them after a stumble..He mentioned that he cried after a loss last year(assuming he was referring to the ND game)..It’s nice to hear that I’m not the only one that cries after a UT losing and getting so emotional..He’s down to earth and really feels like one of us..Hope he sticks around for a long time!🧡⚾🍊
I think he said he cried after the Clemson win - I’ll go back and watch again…🧡

That's cool...I would come by if I was anywhere near there.

I actually wrote a play called "Rewind" about a drug addict father and his teenage daughter in a fit of inspiration back around 09, and me and our youth group performed it at our church in Albertville one Sunday night, and there were some visitors there that asked us to come and perform it at their church, so we did and then visitors there asked us to come to their church...and so on and so on..so we ended up performing it all over the place.

I've never done anything like that before or since, but I think it touched a whole lot of people and that makes me feel good.

I hope you all do the same.
when it touches your heart, it touches others.

I wish I could do that...my luck though I would lose money on everything I touched.
I love you buddy and how you speak exactly what’s on your mind. That’s why you’re one of my favorites in the RF. Time is a wonderful thing. We reflect and think on past times. You are not the Eeyore you portray yourself to be. I’ll leave it be.

Naw🤔 I’ll really have to think on this one…but it was always him and jaws..whenever we played one or the other…the Georgia guy had insight on Georgia high school players… it was voldawgs or something like that..I’ll really have to dig deep..he was always commenting on any player from Georgia when it came down to us and them in recruiting
@secking, or something like anyone of us would think to create a generic name on a different fanbase forum, just a low key troll. Here’s looking at you Rusty 😉.

We appreciate it. She's still fighting, we're actually talking with Vanderbilt now, and go see them this coming Tuesday. The bladder thing (if you remember) couldn't happen because she couldn't stay infection free. Vanderbilt actually had a Dr here do a test, and they actually found something that may possibly be the problem. They, for the first time, ran a camera through her kidneys, all the way. They saw a major problem, which would've never shown up on an MRI, or any scan because of where it was. Just help us pray this is the problem, and they can fix it!
She’s a strong woman after all she’s been through and as you and the girls have been. I wish we could do more to help you guys. !!! Prayers are always for you all. Let me know if you all need anything. You have a number.

Alright volnation I feel kinda weird about this, but I'd be a bad actor if I didn't self promote!

Come see me star in this faith based musical next weekend if you're up for it!

Performing at the Jackson hall downtown Nash. You'll watch me lose my family because of my drug addiction and win them back with the help of the lord! We got a great cast with some true pro's and it really is an uplifting story.

Go Vols!
Break a leg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back