Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Vols win this one. They're going with their best on the mound, well, we're not. I'm not expecting much.
He has the best WHIP out of the starters( i know he goes <3 inning) and the highest SO/9 innings pitched…. His achilles heel has been giving up the long ball…. We are playing in a much more pitcher friendly park. It also keeps everyone pitching in their normal spots in the rotation. Drew has looked tired and I don’t know if I would want to move zander up two spots in the rotation. Go Vols…. kick the seminole’s azz!!!

He has the best WHIP out of the starters( i know he goes <3 inning) and the highest SO/9 innings pitched…. His achilles heel has been giving up the long ball…. We are playing in a much more pitcher friendly park. It also keeps everyone pitching in their normal spots in the rotation. Drew has looked tired and I don’t know if I would want to move zander up two spots in the rotation. Go Vols…. kick the seminole’s azz!!!
FSU fans might be sweating it like we are. Also probably a little "He'll probably have the performance of his career and go 6+ innings then Causey will shut it down" fretting.

Let's just sit back and enjoy the ride

It's inevitable. Surf the wave or get rekt by it.

FWIW, I have believed for 25 years that it is what ultimately brings about the Biblical end. Time has not changed that view. Humankind are building themselves a god. There will be a reckoning.
Still doesn’t scare me. The tasks the machines are completing are getting more impressive for sure, but at their core they’re still simply predicting the expected next word in a sequence.

It’s incredible technology for rapid prototyping and solving grunt work tasks at incredible scale, but there’s a limit do what you can do without totally changing the architecture.

Tackling me might break my bones. Tasing me might induce a heart attack. Tasers are far more likely to be lethal than a tackle.
As long as you don't have any immediate plans to trespass on an athletic field during a game, or break other laws in general, I think you are probably at pretty low risk of having to deal with either. :)

Hate this stadium. Why play your National Championship in a place that's bigger than just about everyone's stadium, the ball doesn't carry and the wind blows in? Even if UT wins the whole thing, still hate this stadium.
they said the same thing about Hoover.

we can win in any ball park. we've proved to be a good hitting team, power and for average.

i think the key for us is the same as it's been all year....pitching and defense. can't make the stupid mistakes (fortunately, we've kept that to a minimum for the most part) and find a way to piece together an outing if someone is off on the mound.

but much like Hoover, this will require some patience, and these guys will have to make plays when the opportunities present themselves, something we've done all year.

How is it no longer true?
You can be doing nothing wrong at all and still get harassed by police or even killed. You don’t have to be doing something stupid to get shot, tased, pepper sprayed and/or harassed. You just need to be in the general vicinity and unlucky enough to encounter the wrong cop.

You can be doing nothing wrong at all and still get harassed by police or even killed. You don’t have to be doing something stupid to get shot, tased, pepper sprayed and/or harassed. You just need to be in the general vicinity and unlucky enough to encounter the wrong cop.
The poster’s point that it’s much less likely if you’re not doing anything wrong still 100% stands.

quantum computers and AI.. One quantum computer is projected to accomplish tasks a million times faster than any supercomputer. The hardest Encryption can be cracked in seconds.

Well, no **** lol

That is...not the (legitimate) point that was being made.

Go to the Abacos. Hire a sail boat. Thank me later.

Places like this

Or charters like this.
Did that last year. Was there this time last year as a matter of fact. We didn't do the Abacos though. We said out of Nassau to the Exumas. Trip of a lifetime.

I don't think the Vols win this one. They're going with their best on the mound, well, we're not. I'm not expecting much.

Gonna be a tough matchup. Ball doesn’t fly out of this field like it did at Rosenblatt and Arnold is really good.

I’d expect lower scoring game but Vols still have a great shot to win it. It’s not like we don’t pitch it well.

The poster’s point that it’s much less likely if you’re not doing anything wrong still 100% stands.
IDK that it is. I’ve seen good cops be incredibly professional in the face of stupid behavior as well as behavior brought about by health crisis. Bad cops are the ones who overreact to stupid behavior because they either know no other way of dealing with situations beyond force or are themselves as dumb as the person they are interacting with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back