Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had conflicting feelings when I seen it. I used to listen to them alot back in my younger days but the hate has consumed me to the point where I just can't. You know I just can't. But I will say, my favorite song used to be Four Walls of Raiford, I absolutely loved that song. Seeing that box set made me think about how I hadn't heard that in years. Sweet Home has just ruined Skynyrd for me.......yet another reason why I hate the bammers so much.
That is ridiculous...it's just a song.

With their new 5* addition, Texas claiming the best QB recruiting recently.

Can't wait to land Faizon and sit them back riding b****
Probably no two teams recruiting as well at QB as Vols and Texas. (Per 247)

Texas: Ewers (2022 - Tr 5*), Murphy (2022 - 4*), Arch (2023 - 5*), Owens (2024 - 4*), Lacey (2025 - 4*), Bell (2026 - 4*)

Vols: Jackson (2022 - 4*), Nico (2023 - 5*), Merklinger (2024 - 4*), MacIntyre (2025 - 5*), Brandon (2026 - 5*) <- let's count him

It was common knowledge that umps gave maddux/glavine 1-2 inches off the plate… I, personally don’t have an issue with it bc I feel like baseball players should use any advantage that they can get.. I have a feeling if Glavine/Maddux were pitchers for the Dodgers,Mets, Phillies that you would be arguing about those 🦬 💩 umpires.
Show me where I have ever disparaged anyone like Orel Hershiser for example..I freaking hate hate hate the stupid Dodgers, but I have never and would never stoop to saying ridiculous disparaging demeaning 💩about him...he was great and I know it.

Maddux was an amazing PITCHER...period...to say otherwise is pure stupid jealous 🦬💩...period.

Last edited:
I'm just saying I would not bet real money on this tourney if I was a professional gambler..it is a tossup imo...well a toss up where we have a slight edge.

I would only bet a small amount for fun with a rival.
How about
1718767368895.gif

Btw, you’ll know what meme to respond with if you know the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back