Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my son surprised me with a ticket to the LIV golf tournament this week at the course in College Grove. Anyone ever been to or played the course? Definitely not a big fan of the LIV or the format, but will be cool to watch some of the pros play.
Does your son not like you?

Update on @SweetasSoda, was told this morning they’re putting a feeding tube in and a trach. The plan after these procedures is to move her to a nursing home. 🥲 was told she’s in a vegetative state. Prayers for everyone involved 🥲 not the update that I wanted to post this morning, my heart is broken
I only slept a few hours last night after yesterday's update. I can hardly believe this is happening to Sweet. My heart is breaking. 💔 I know we're all still cheering her on, wishing strength, wisdom, and peace for her family, and hoping for some amazing reversal. But this is really a blow.

One thing for sure: the captain of the cheerleaders has taught me just how special and how deep our friendships here are.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here..tears streaming down my face, and my heart broken...over someone I've never even met..what a strange world we live in today.

Some things...I will never understand..but thank God I don't have to understand, just know and believe that either way, no matter what happens to us here...that someday soon everything will be made new and there will be no more of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back