Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you leave UT Baseball after this year, it is because you don't see a path to playing time for yourself based on who is already on the roster and who you think is going to be brought in through the TP. Good luck to all the young men that fit that bill. I hope you all find a great landing spot and have all the success in the world.

If you leave UT Baseball after this year, it is because you don't see a path to playing time for yourself based on who is already on the roster and who you think is going to be brought in through the TP. Good luck to all the young men that fit that bill. I hope you all find a great landing spot and have all the success in the world.
Agreed. After this exciting run, anyone would be crazy to 'not' stay unless they know they're not up to it.

I'm a big, "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" person, go with what got you to the dance; BUT...I'm not far from being convinced with throwing Beam Saturday, Zander Sunday.

Again, I don't like tinkering with things that are running on all cylinders; but...

Then again, maybe I just answered my own question. Keep going the way that's gotten us here.
Trust CTV. You know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back