Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a tough ask of Zander to pitch on Sunday on 3 days rest. Even Monday on 4 days isn’t ideal, but better for him to be fully effective.
Also, if the series is tied at 2, there is nobody I would rather have pitching the rubber match than Sechrist. If Beam and Sechrist did pitch 1 & 2, and we didn't win both, I wouldn't feel great going into game 3.

As long as Tony stays here for a long time…. I bet we see it again…It is how our hitters are taught to swing the bat…. i’m so glad we have a coach with this approach.
I think Elander serves as our hitting coach, so him getting hired away could change how our hitters are taught.

You're clearly not a Laker fan 😅 . I'm not thrilled with the move. Then again, I haven't been thrilled with many moves over the last 5 or more years. They've dumped a lot of talent. It would be nice to have a more 'seasoned' coach.
Isn't LeBron the real "coach" anyway? Reddick will just be a figurehead/scapegoat.

I'm a big, "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" person, go with what got you to the dance; BUT...I'm not far from being convinced with throwing Beam Saturday, Zander Sunday.

Again, I don't like tinkering with things that are running on all cylinders; but...

Then again, maybe I just answered my own question. Keep going the way that's gotten us here.
I agree, I think Beam needs to start Saturday, which is the first game, and then see where Zander is at Sunday. I really dont trust Stamos getting the nod first after his last few outtings, id rather start Causey if it wont be beam or zander

Yeah...I believe there will be inevitable drop off...it feels like we are losing the whole dang team...I hope we get some good transfers to go along with the good young'uns that will be stepping up next year.
Same thing happened last year from that 22 team and we made the college world series. I expect us to be competitive even with down years. Not the world series every year but post season and regionals every year isnt out of the realm of possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back