Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 was one of the best CBB teams of all time, it didn't win the title because...Baseball...but that does not change that fact.

I love both teams...period...
All of the combined advanced stats I saw at the time said it was THE best. And honestly the margin was material.

This a great team, but 2022 was insaaaane. Only 9 losses all year 🥴

If you leave UT Baseball after this year, it is because you don't see a path to playing time for yourself based on who is already on the roster and who you think is going to be brought in through the TP. Good luck to all the young men that fit that bill. I hope you all find a great landing spot and have all the success in the world.
You still get a ring if we win the title if you're in the portal before season is over?!

it's crazy how many SEC fanbases are flipping out over us getting to the 'ship, dogging us, throwing football and basketball in the mix, it's pathetic... I love how it's truly disturbing them... Anyone in the SEC who even somewhat follows sports could see where TN was heading in baseball even as far back as March-April... Yet now they act all surprised...
And also very surprised at how big FLST's fanbase is just a bunch of pus$#@%.... STILL crying and making excuses... hey, we left no doubt yesterday and could have probably even beaten you worse... suck it up, buttercup and move on...

Don't flame me for asking --- so I guess there's absolutely no way Russell will be available correct? Our existing guys/bullpen may be in such a groove they may not even want to potentially upset the MOJO...

If you leave UT Baseball after this year, it is because you don't see a path to playing time for yourself based on who is already on the roster and who you think is going to be brought in through the TP. Good luck to all the young men that fit that bill. I hope you all find a great landing spot and have all the success in the world.

He might just be trying to make a little money in the portal (he was a top 100 guy out of HS and on Team USA 18u squad) or a guaranteed spot in the rotation (a la Chase Burns). Or maybe Frank is too much for him. Who knows.

Doesn’t matter tho. Also wish him much luck!

What a toxic, manipulative, POS thing to do. He should've left her for the streets immediately. And that podcast guest/host(?) is acting like that was good behavior.

Is he sure all those kids are his?
The podcast host loves it (as she should) b/c its all about increasing views for her show and has no obligation to their relationship. Stafford’s wife is a complete IDIOT. The dude has helped her through her cancer. Stafford is too nice; I wouldn’t gotten back with her after they broke up initially. She belongs in streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back