Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pitching talent in 22, as a whole, was near once-in-a-lifetime.

Facts.

Only 4 guys were north of 3.0 ERA that year...

Your 3 main starters lead the team in strike outs with Ben Joyce and Will Mabrey rounding out the top 5 coming in to close games out. People also completely forget about how good Blade Tidwell and Camden Sewell were too.

22 pitching will likely never been seen again imo.

Several.

Panda Express
Cookout
Petro's
Bojangles
Wingstop
Tropical Smoothie
Culver's

Of that list the only 3 I'd say are "must try" would be Bojangles (my top 3 gets are bo-rounds, dirty rice, biscuit), Wingstop (their fries when fresh are great if ya like seasoning and their ranch is addictive, wings aren't the best ever but I like the sauce choices personal favorite is Spicy Korean Q), and Culver's might be the best fast food smash burger around.

Reactions: Kristy*
I try to stay out of West Knoxville. . . unless I have to go to best buy.

I always thought it was weird that Dick's is on Peters.
Sonuvabiscuit!!! I leave y'all alone for 20 minutes and you're already makin' dick jokes??

IMG_7359.gif

Hey, I just told Sally to make a picture of a Yeti going for a stroll on Gay St in Knoxville TN. She took it from there.

I dont judge.

That look on your face is 😂 The computer finally made me laugh...
IMG_7360.jpeg

Last edited:
Several.

Panda Express
Cookout
Petro's
Bojangles
Wingstop
Tropical Smoothie
Culver's
Holy smoke. Do you not like eating? Petro's is a Knoxville gem, that Orange tea is so unique and amazing Cookout is by far the best food per dollar out there. Wingstop is easily the best chain wing place out there. Everything at Bojangles is solid. And all those places except Wingstop are pretty cheap! Where I live, I don't have any of those places anymore except Wingstop 30 minutes away. Starving people in Arkansas would love to have those places nearby, and there you are ignoring them and eating who knows what instead. Shame on you.

I can forgive the change, but the next guy should be ready. This is the biggest tournament of the year, not a midweek tilt.
This is just supposition but the replacement ump may have to go into a field position. The first base ump became the home plate ump. So he had to totally change. Obscure rule is the only thing that makes sense at all.

Of that list the only 3 I'd say are "must try" would be Bojangles (my top 3 gets are bo-rounds, dirty rice, biscuit), Wingstop (their fries when fresh are great if ya like seasoning and their ranch is addictive, wings aren't the best ever but I like the sauce choices personal favorite is Spicy Korean Q), and Culver's might be the best fast food smash burger around.
I guess part of the issue is that I don't get a lot of fast food when I'm near my house - more when traveling. When we're home and want something quick, our go-to's tend to be Fuji (amazing local hibachi) or Buddy's BBQ. Thanks for the suggestions. Of the 3, a Culver's burger might be my first try.

Holy smoke. Do you not like eating? Petro's is a Knoxville gem, that Orange tea is so unique and amazing Cookout is by far the best food per dollar out there. Wingstop is easily the best chain wing place out there. Everything at Bojangles is solid. And all those places except Wingstop are pretty cheap! Where I live, I don't have any of those places anymore except Wingstop 30 minutes away. Starving people in Arkansas would love to have those places nearby, and there you are ignoring them and eating who knows what instead. Shame on you.
😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back