Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m aware…. I have a son that is pitching…!I have studied trying to figure out hot how to strengthen the arm…. arm care and things like that….. I feel that ten to 15 years ago that would be accurate… Guys put so much torque on their arms now that i don’t think 8 months is long enough…. I hope he stays healthy when he comes back…. For those that don’t know… I’m just having baseball convo… nothing serious enough to make anyone get into their feelings. @Glitch
He had a different surgery…they have an internal brace surgery now that has come around the past couple years.

The come from behind win with FSU and loss to Evansville are two. It's baseball, sometimes the ball bounces the other way.
What about blow out win vs a very good unc team and dominate win vs FSU when we didn’t have 4 errors. Which were mostly due to new field and learning how ball moves.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Hand wringers right now

If that’s the best move it’s the best move.

All I care about is that we try to win this in two, because we’re capable of it. No need seeing it to game 3 (even though I think we’d win that too).

Will come down to playing error free ball and not giving up multi run homers. Been saying it since mid season. I think we take the series in 2.

What about blow out win vs a very good unc team and dominate win vs FSU when we didn’t have 4 errors. Which were mostly due to new field and learning how ball moves.
Bro I invented believing in this team. I just don't discount my enemy.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. Sun Tzu

If that’s the best move it’s the best move.

All I care about is that we try to win this in two, because we’re capable of it. No need seeing it to game 3 (even though I think we’d win that too).

Will come down to playing error free ball and not giving up multi run homers. Been saying it since mid season. I think we take the series in 2.
It has worked all season. Save our best for last. If we win game one not pitching our best and them pitching their best, like we did with FSU, then the war is over.

It has worked all season. Save our best for last. If we win game one not pitching our best and them pitching their best, like we did with FSU, then the war is over.
I don't mind it in a 3 game series. Almost cost us big against FSU though.

Reactions: DD4ME
They got one pitcher who could flat out beat us. If they play him game one and we don’t trot out beam/sechrist then they could steal one and I don’t like them getting that confidence. I’d rather win a hard game one and have a game 2 where we put the pressure on and finish them. But what do I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: DD4ME
Bro I invented believing in this team. I just don't discount my enemy.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. Sun Tzu
I am fan, I will talk ish. Volsdeep4

We aren’t playing the game. We can discount the maggies cuz they aren’t half of what this team is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back