Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's even worse in baseball. Remember the UT doesn't respect the game? They hated the daddy hat. They hated the fur coat. They hated the brashness of our players. Heck they changed the freakin' rules because of us. I absolutely believe there's an anti-UT bias in the college baseball community. They hate TV (but would love to have him).
200 (11).gif

There is a stigma against UT players but I think it is more because we think more highly of ourselves than the media ever will. They don't want us to be good for some unknown reason.
Well, your first sentence may inform the second. And then there is the issue of us being insufferable jerks when we win.

Cause. It's. Awesome. Ooomahaaaa!!!!!!

Idk why I call it Rocky Top Mkt. I guess cause Rocky Top is just a few hundred yards away. . . is that gas station there called Rocky Top Mkt or something? . .

And yea, their hotdogs were up at the top of the list of greatest ever assembled in a deli.

Here's another angle of the pic I posted. There's a Speed Mart gas station in the background Screenshot_20240622_111516_DuckDuckGo.jpg
(I took the pic I posted earlier. This pic was on the internet)

It's even worse in baseball. Remember the UT doesn't respect the game? They hated the daddy hat. They hated the fur coat. They hated the brashness of our players. Heck they changed the freakin' rules because of us. I absolutely believe there's an anti-UT bias in the college baseball community. They hate TV (but would love to have him).
Don't forget about them announcing our player is on steroids.

Idk why I call it Rocky Top Mkt. I guess cause Rocky Top is just a few hundred yards away. . . is that gas station there called Rocky Top Mkt or something? . .

And yea, their hotdogs were up at the top of the list of greatest ever assembled in a deli.
I miss those. We use to have season tickets and we ate them before the games. So good.

It's Chapman Hwy, just over the Henley Street Bridge (South Knoxville). Right across the river from Neyland Stadium.
We use to stop there and get hotdogs almost every time we went to Smoky Mountains when I was growing up and even when I was at UT. 2 hotdogs, a bag of Funyuns and Mayfield chocolate milk. Good eats. I rate them as the best hotdogs ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back