Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

No wonder we lost yesterday, Glitch is hoarding notifications again! Clear bell, clear mind!

🙏🙏🙏 for both of your daughters…. If it is not meant to be…. they can foster infants and adopt that way… I know it’s not ideal but a lot of kids out there need good homes.
Yes. A vert good friend of mine has done this twice (3yo & 2 week) it takes time.
The infant was over a year old before they were finally able to adopt her. I can’t imagine the heart ache if they hadn’t be able to. It takes special people to be foster parents❤️

UEM
Don’t know if I am still on your ignore list for something I wrote a year or so I apologize if so. Will be praying for your daughters and SIL. Would they consider adoption? My wife couldn’t have children and the Lord blessed us twice (well really thrice since we adopted our grandson when he was 4). Children are precious and you will find you love them as much as if you conceived them. Just my $.02
Thank you..I really do appreciate it. My older daughter has said if these treatments don't work that they may go the adoption route.

I don't even remember what ignored you for, I get really aggravated sometimes and get a itchy trigger finger and even chunk some folks that don't really deserve it, I have gotten a little more hesitant lately because of that and only ignore folks that trash our team and coaches nonstop..so I unignored you...sorry and thanks for the thoughts and prayers

Yes. A vert good friend of mine has done this twice (3yo & 2 week) it takes time.
The infant was over a year old before they were finally able to adopt her. I can’t imagine the heart ache if they hadn’t be able to. It takes special people to be foster parents❤️
I am a foster parent and will probably adopt my 9 year old when given the opportunity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back