Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
they said last night they called her husband in, her heart rate was very low. They didn’t think she was gonna make it. It’s not good my man she’s gonna need a miracle at this point it seems 🥲🙏🏻 I’ve not heard anything today
@SweetasSoda it’s the bottom of the 9th…2 on 2 outs….swing it girl and come back home…
1719194457170.gif

@chvy1986 around 9:00 tomorrow night....
Screenshot_20240623_215830_DuckDuckGo.jpg
With the ball game on!

GO VOLS

Seriously, I pray and hope everything goes smoothly and the mother and baby are both healthy. It's an awesome thing..... birth. Don't leave your wife's side and help as much as you can during the delivery and afterwards. This will be one of the greatest moments in your life. Enjoy it and congratulations.

@chvy1986 around 9:00 tomorrow night....
View attachment 652607
With the ball game on!

GO VOLS

Seriously, I pray and hope everything goes smoothly and the mother and baby are both healthy. It's an awesome thing..... live birth. Don't leave your wife's side and help as much as you can during the delivery. This will be one of the greatest moments in your life. Enjoy it and congratulations.
Hahaha I appreciate it and I appreciate everyone else commenting. Good thing is that we don’t go to Vanderbilt til 11 tomorrow night. We’re going to dinner first and watching the game. Would love to welcome her into the world wearing a TN shirt and celebrating a national championship while in Vandys hospital haha

Time to be serious for a second...my two daughters want children so badly and are having issues conceiving...my older girl is 30 and has been married for 10 years and they have been trying for years, but she has some physical issues that make conceiving difficult, they are now doing fertility treatments, and my baby girl is 29 and just got married going on 2 years ago, but her and the SiL want to have a couple of children and don't want to wait until she is in her mid 30s.

I would appreciate you guys praying for them...especially my older daughter, it has caused her some issues with depression..she desperately wants a child.

Every woman deserves to experience pregnancy @Ulysees E. McGill it’s a beautiful thing god created for everyone to enjoy….im sorry they’re having complications….you’d be the best John Wayne’s of papaws with sweet tough lovins 🥹🫶🏽 it will happen McGill

1719195064899.gif

Last edited:
Time to be serious for a second...my two daughters want children so badly and are having issues conceiving...my older girl is 30 and has been married for 10 years and they have been trying for years, but she has some physical issues that make conceiving difficult, they are now doing fertility treatments, and my baby girl is 29 and just got married going on 2 years ago, but her and the SiL want to have a couple of children and don't want to wait until she is in her mid 30s.

I would appreciate you guys praying for them...especially my older daughter, it has caused her some issues with depression..she desperately wants a child.

Will definitely be in prayer for your girls. My wife and I tried for 7 years with multiple procedures with no luck. We were told flat out by at least 5-6 doctors that we needed to accept that we would never have children on our own and should consider adopting. God had the final say. My oldest daughter is 40 and has given us 3 grandchildren. She was born when my wife was 30. My son is 32 and just got married. Our baby girl is 28. I pray your girls can someday give their own testimony to God’s love and faithfulness. Hang in there.

So first 2 games we've been carried by 3 hitters.

Dylan batting .500 with 4 RBIs has been huge
Curley batting .500 with just 1 RBI though
Hunter at .444 with 2 RBIs himself
View attachment 652507

Hard to believe we've scored 9 runs and 19 hits while Burke, CMO, Tears, and Amick are 5 of 34 thus far.
The whole team outside of DD is due.

Will definitely be in prayer for your girls. My wife and I tried for 7 years with multiple procedures with no luck. We were told flat out by at least 5-6 doctors that we needed to accept that we would never have children on our own and should consider adopting. God had the final say. My oldest daughter is 40 and has given us 3 grandchildren. She was born when my wife was 30. My son is 32 and just got married. Our baby girl is 28. I pray your girls can someday give their own testimony to God’s love and faithfulness. Hang in there.
The Docs have told them that because of her physical issue that it's going to be extremely difficult, but they have been pretty positive that they can conceive....they just haven't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back