Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t said anything on here yet but we’re going to the hospital tomorrow night to be induced. I’m 41 and finally having my first kid. Going to be a dad to a baby girl, Magnolia June. Beyond excited and nervous. How awesome would it be to win the National Championship and then welcome my baby girl to the world???? Y’all keep us in your prayers and Go VOLS!!!
Congratulations Man!!!

If we win tomorrow, we will end with a 60-12 record (the first team in SEC history to win 60 games), an SEC Championship, an SEC Tourney Championship, a Regional Championship, a Super Regional Championship, and a National Championship.

If the day before that possibly happens, you are saying words like " embarrassment", "choke", "lol", "I would have done this or that", "not ready to play", "the lights are too bright, the moment too big", etc....it shows what you are truly made of, and that is nothing...you are made of nothing. A loser, a coward, a dumbass...that is who you truly are, someone who should be ashamed of themselves. You make me sick; and, I'd be willing to bet you make everyone around you sick.

If we do happen to come up short tomorrow...yes, I will be so disappointed; but, at least I won't be a b!tch.
Nailed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back